Part 16

Third person POV

"Asahi!" Jeongwoo shouted and hugged him as they entered the hall. "Are you feeling alright? You have become the topic of everyone since that incident happened."

"It still hurts but I'm okay." Jeongwoo suddenly turned to Jaehyuk. The tan skinned then looked at Asahi, raising an eyebrow.

"Sahi hyung.. Why does Jaehyuk hyung have a.. A bruise? I thought vampires can heal up anything like that in an instant." Jeongwoo curiously asked.

"It's a long story." Asahi glared at Jaehyuk and hit the elder's stomach with his elbow. The older grunted but quickly looked away. Well.. Because of what he did, the price he had to pay was enduring Asahi's sudden attacks. "Let's go. We have the same class right?"

"Yep." They left and Asahi never stopped glaring at Jaehyuk.

"I'm gonna kill you." Asahi mouthed, looking at him. Jaehyuk pouted and went to his class. Good thing no one saw that or else he's doomed.

"Oh. J-jaehyuk." The boy bowed at him and quickly left. Jaehyuk raised an eyebrow and tried to remember where he saw him.

"Ah.. That Kim Hyun." He shrugged the thought off and went to his class which is Music.

On the other side of the story, Asahi and Jeongwoo sat at the very back part of the room. Tonight is another History class so they're very excited for another trip to the past.

"I believe I have introduced to you Lilac Warrior and his contribution in Stone Academia. Tonight, I'll be taking you to the other two realms here in Parailla." he waved his wand and everyone was suddenly in a village filled with blue street lights. Merchants and different creatures were found in the place. Flowers, food and other things were being sold. "Welcome to Magus's Town. The biggest village here in Parailla."

Everyone including Asahi wowed and looked around him. "This is so cool! I never expected another place in Parailla. I though it's just Stone Academia."

"You mean you have never been in Magus's town? You should go here sometimes. I LOVE the food they're selling, especially their pancakes. They have this moonlight syrup that would really make your mouth water."

"Sounds interesting. I'll try to explore the place sometimes."

"It's called Magus's Town because a wizard named Shin Magus, who is the richest creature in the past, wanted to make the lives of other creatures easier and put everything in one place. He built this town along with the help of other richest creatures. Take note that Magus's Town is like a maze. If you get lost, it's done. You're doomed. Also, you can find your houses here, am I right students?"

"Yes, sir!" They all said except for Asahi. Well, his ass can't relate.

"Right now, Magus's Town is ruled by Kim Harold who is the father of one of your school mates. I know you are all familiar with him. As the richest family in Parailla, they were able to buy this land from the Shins and rule it since then. Okay! You can look around for ten minutes then we will proceed to the next realm. Be sure to be back in this spot."

Asahi and Jeongwoo quickly went to the pancake house that Asahi recommended. "Annyeong Mr. Kwan!" Jeongwoo greeted the guy in apron. "This is my friend Asahi. he's Lilac Warrior's relative." he whispered but Asahi clearly heard it.

"Oh! I have heard of your visit Mr. Hamada! Your mother would always go here for the moonlight syrup."

"Really? What was she like?"

"She's the kindest! She even donated money when the place almost closed down and that's why my pancake house grew big! She was an amazing kid."

"Do you perhaps know her powers?" He suddenly sighed and looked down. "Why?"

"Merchants in Parailla were banned to say it. I'm sorry." Asahi just nodded. The Japanese was disappointed but he understands him too. But.. Why would they ban everyone from saying it? he thought. "I'll give you boys a free plate of pancakes with moonlight syrup. It won't be long!" He went to the kitchen and the two boys sat on one table.

"I'm really sorry if I couldn't help you find out your powers Asahi. But I know you can find out yourself."

"I hope I can soon. Some are taking advantage of it already. I might get in trouble and I couldn't help myself."

"Psh.. You have Jaehyuk. I'm sure that guy would save you no matter what." Asahi rolled his eyes and looked away. I still can't get over his kiss! Fuck it! Seriously!

Their pancakes came and Jeongwoo immediately digged in. "Yah. Slow down."

"We only have around five minutes left and my stomach's growling." Jeongwoo ate one whole pancake and danced happily. "Come on! Try it!" he said with his mouth full.

"Okay.." Asahi ate a slice and just like that, his eyes widened and started eating it fast. "You're right.. This is delicious!" Jeongwoo giggled and finished his food in an instant.

"Hurry!" he shouted and Asahi quickly ate everything. "You good?" Asahi gave him a thumbs up and smiled. "Let's go. Bye Mr. Kwan!"

"Come back again if you have time!"

"Sure!" Both of them said and left.

"Aigoo.. They're like Sandra and Kira when they were young.." He sighed and continued cooking.

Asahi and Jeongwoo were running to their meeting spot when Asahi's uniform suddenly got stuck in a basket and lost his balance. To his surprise, he was caught by someone he didn't expect. "Careful Asahi." He said to Asahi. Their faces were centimeters apart making Asahi's heartbeat race.

"Haruto.." he muttered under his breath.

Jeongwoo was frozen at his spot, looking at the two of them. His eyes got sad and looked away.

But someone not too far saw it too. He was holding a bouquet of flowers while looking at the two who were staring at each other's eyes. He quickly walked away and threw the flowers inside a trash bin.