Part 11

Third person POV

Asahi sat on the bench, waiting for the classes to end. Jaehyuk on the other hand was talking to himself in the comfort room.

"Okay. Jaehyuk, your parents are strict and you know that. If Asahi talks to them.." He stopped, looking frozen. "They're gonna scare him. Aiishh!!" He grabbed his hair and kept walking back and forth. "Ahh.. Why didn't I think of that?"

The bell rang indicating dinner time. He quickly left the comfort room and walked towards Asahi "What took you so long?"

"Nothing." He coldly answered. "We should go to the dining room." He hesitated but took the younger's hand and left the main hall. Asahi kept looking at their intertwined hands with his brows scrunching.

"Yah Jaehyuk-" the Korean put his finger on the younger's lips.

"I know that you're gonna complain about it. Shush." Asahi glared at him but the elder smiled and continued walking.

They were heading towards a dome-shaped structure filled with golden chandeliers. Asahi wowed in his head as Jaehyuk drag him inside.

"OMG!! Asahi!!" Jeongwoo called and hugged him. "I haven't seen you all night! I'm glad you're finally here." he said. "Oh. Jaehyuk, your parents were looking for you earlier."

Jaehyuk's eyes landed on their table. He saw his parents looking intensely at him. "I have to go. Enjoy your meal." He said with his blank face but Asahi clearly imagined how he would say it if he was in his dorky self.

"Yiiieee... I told you there was something.. I heard what happened to you earlier. That's the teacher I'm scared of. Mr. Go.. Ughh! I hate saying his name. If I was a witch, I would've cursed him already." Asahi rolled his eyes and looked down. It was really an embarrassing experience. he was NEVER humiliated like that his whole life. "But.. I also know that Jaehyuk stood up and saved you. Isn't it lovely? You're like living your own fairytale.." Jeongwoo said dramatically while puting the back of his hand on his forehead.

"Yeah yeah.. He saved me. Not a big deal." Jeongwoo glared at Asahi and pouted. "What? He always does things like that. It's not new to me anymore."

Jeongwoo gasped and held his shoulders. "Do you perhaps.. Like him too?" Asahi slowly pushed Jeongwoo's away and walked towards an empty table. "Aigoo.. he's really stubborn." he sighed and went to the table Asahi picked, sitting beside him

"Okay. I'll explain how things go during this period. As you can see, we are grouped according to our kind. There's the Vampires' table, the witches' table, the elves' table, the ghosts' table and so on.."

"Where are your parents?" Asahi suddenly asked. Jeongwoo sighed and and looked down. "Why?"

"My parents are in the human world. I only live with my grandma since I was around five. She's too old to go here so I'm always alone during dinner."

"Tsk. Then I'll eat with you." he calmly said, trying not to make him squeal again... But failed.

"Really?! Aww!" Jeongwoo hugged him tight. Asahi rolled his eyes but smiled at him, secretly. "That's really so kind of you Asahi..."

"Aigoo.. Let me go." Jeongwoo pulled away, smiling.

Minutes passed, and Asahi was already yawning when the high sorcerer appeared at the center. "Good evening everyone. I'm happy to see you all again in this wonderful night. Please enjoy your food."

Guys in suits came, carrying trays of food and served it to them. Asahi gasped seeing his plate. "This.. These are too many." Jeongwoo giggled and started eating his salad. "Woah.."

Asahi looked at Jaehyuk's table. He was holding a bloody rat with blood all over his mouth and nose. He was clearly enjoying his food, eating it fast and hungrily biting every part of it.

He caught the Japanese looking at him and froze. Asahi mouthed an ew and narrowed his eyes, showing a disgusted look. He pouted and glared at the Japanese. 'It's delicious', he mouthed back. Asahi rolled his eyes and started eating his food.

They've been talking about random things for hours until everyone bid goodbye. "Annyeong Asahi. I'm really tired.. Thanks for the talk. See you tomorrow!" he hugged him and kissed his cheek running towards the dorm.

"Aigoo.. Why do they like to do that?" he said remembering what Jaehyuk did last time. he shook his head and waited for the Korean and his parents to go out.

They were the last ones to leave the place. Jaehyuk saw him and signaled him to go and talk to them. The Japanese hesitated at first but he thought, he had to or else someone would take advantage of his innocence about his powers again.

Jaehyuk's parents looked at the Japanese from head to toe the moment he stood near them. "Hello?" His mom said. "Who are you?"

"I'm.. Hamada Asahi." he said making the two look at each other. "Your son said.. You might know my parents and my powers."

"It has been years. Your mother really looks a lot like you but I can sense a different character in you, Asahi." His mother coldly said. "I'm Kira. It's nice to finally meet you."

"I'm Harold." His dad said. "We know your parents too well, Asahi. We were friends during their stay here."

"That's great! So.. You know about their abilities? I'm really curious about it, Mr. and Mrs. Yoon."

"You should be. Afterall, your kind is one of the most powerful creatures in Parailla." Asahi's eyes sofened. "Too powerful, Asahi."

he started sensing something.. wrong. The older's parents left, leaving the Japanese confused. When they were away, Jaehyuk quickly walked closer to him. "Are you alright? They're really like that, I'm sorry if they scared you."

"It's fine.. At least I have a clue, right? And yay! Our parents were friends back in the days! Wah.. Don't you think it's a nice coincidence?"

"Yes.. But," He put his arm around the younger making the Japanese glare at him. "I think we should be more than that." The Korean raised his eyebrow up and down. "Yes?"

"No. Idiot." The Japanese hit the Korean's hand and walked away.

"Yah! Asahi I'm just kidding!" He ran next to the Japanese. "Are you mad? Asahi? Hyung~ Sahi? Why aren't you talking to me? Asahi.." the Japanese ignored him and crossed his arms. "You know? You shouldn't be mad at me. I'm the only one who keeps saving you. I've been understanding you and your mean attitude, you know? Yah Asahi. You don't see a vampire like this anywhere. You should be thankful and say, 'Wahh Yoon Jaehyuk. You're really amazing. You're one handsome and kind hearted guy. Saranghae.' " He said and showed a finger heart to the Japanese. "You should say that."

"You're annoying." The Korean stopped walking and pouted. "Really! Really, annoying!"

"Alright! Okay, I get it." Asahi giggled and ran back to him. "Wae? You're not done yet? Go! Insult me more." The Japanese just stood there and looked at him. "What?"

The Japanese showed him a finger heart and winked. Jaehyuk widened his eyes and gasped. "I dunno. It looks cool." Asahi's smile made the Korean gasp again. "I still think you're a baby."