Part 28

Third person POV

"High sorcerer?" hyun knocked on his door. "Can I talk to you about something?" He asked, sadness evident in his voice.

"Sure, what is it about?" He sat on the chair and fiddled with his fingers.

"I.. I know who hurt Asahi that day. They were my friends and they hate him that much. They were also the ones who vandalized the wall and wrote bad things about him."

"Are you sure you're not involved, Kim Hyun?" He asked, taking his spectacles off.

"I was. They know that.. I like Jaehyuk. They said it would also benefit me and dragged me into this mess. Being the coward I am, did what I was told and helped them. But I really don't hate him. I have a reason to hate him but.. I don't know.. I just can't."

"I see.. Can I talk to your friends? I want to explain an important thing to them. They need it." He nodded and stood up. "And you said that you can't hate him? There's a reason Hyun, but you have to find out for yourself."

Hyun's eyebrows scrunched. "There's a reason?" The high sorcerer nodded. "O-oh.. I'll try, high sorcerer." He said and left the chamber.

He was on his way to the dormitory when he crossed paths with Asahi. "Hyun." Asahi called, making his heartbeat race. He immediately bowed multiple times.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know they'll go that far. I hope you're not mad at me, Asahi. I'm really sorry." He bowed again.

"I'm.. Not mad at you. For some reason, I don't think you're bad at all."

"I'm sorry for what my friends did. They were wrong and they were too selfish. I hope you're alright."

"I'm fine now. Thanks for your concern. I still have to go to the hall. That devil teacher is asking me to go to him, aigoo.. See you around Hyun." Asahi smiled at him and nodded.

Asahi went to the main hall to see his worst enemy, Go Hann. That old hag. I just got into trouble now he's being a total pain in the ass and called for me. "Sir?" Asahi called.

Go Hann looked at him and stopped writing on his notebook. "Asahi!" He called and closed it. He happily stood up and walked towards the Japanese. "I'm glad you're okay. I actually want to talk to you about someone."

"Someone?" Asahi curiously asked.

"Umhm. Someone. And that someoned is Jaehyuk. You're always with him, right?" Asahi slowly nodded. "As your teacher in skill control, I'm wondering why he's acting a bit.. Different nowadays."

"What do you mean?"

"What is he like when he's around you? His character.. His personality.."

"Well he's.." Asahi stopped. I can't tell him the real Jaehyuk. He'll get in trouble if I would. "Um.. Cold, mostly. He gets annoying sometimes too." Well..That one is a fact.

"Really? I noticed him being all childish and dorky when he's around you. Are you sure he's cold? Answer me honestly, Asahi." How did he know? Asahi's brows scrunched

"No. He's not like that."

"Okay. I'll believe you."

"Why are you asking about this anyway. It's not your business. It's about personality and character, not skill."

"Let's just say his parents are asking me about him. One wrong move and I will tell it to them. Jaehyuk has to act and think like a vampire, Asahi."

"Tsk. Whatever his personality is, he's still a vampire and he's still Jaehyuk." Asked left the room feeling annoyed. "He doesn't have to be all cruel and cold and pretend someone he's not."

He returned to the room furiously and slammed the door shut. "Woah. What happened to you?"

"Go Hann happened to me. He's watching you Jaehyuk. Your every move. he reports it to your parents when you're not acting like a vampire. Tsk. What's the point?!"

"I told you about it already, the second time we met. My parents are like that Asahi. I have to obey them. They know what's best-"

"Well not that kind of parents. Jaehyuk, they're controlling you. Other parents ask their kids to be themselves while yours force you to be someone else."

"They'll abandon me if I won't. I already failed them a lot of times. The truth is.. I always disappoint them in whatever I do. Everything I do is wrong! Everything I say is wrong! Another mistake and they'll-" He stopped and looked away.

"They'll what?"

"Forget it. Things are better like this anyway." He said and wiped a tear on the side of his eyes. But he couldn't control his emotions right now. His tears started falling from his eyes. He sat on his bed and sobbed, his two hands covering his face.

Asahi felt his legs glued to the floor. "Jaehyuk.." the Japanese doesn't see the Korean like this everyday. The Korean was always the cheerful dork he is but he hides a lot of sadness in him.

The Japanese slowly walked towards him and wrapped his arms around the Korean's torso. "A-Asahi.."

"It's okay Jaehyuk. I'm sorry for bringing that up again." He slowed down and hugged the younger back, his head resting on the younger's shoulder.

"I wish I met you a long time ago. I really needed a friend and I had no one who would side with me before. I didn't know I'd get such comfort from someone who's arrogant like you."

"I'm just returning the favor. You helped me a couple of times already. Let's help each other Jaehyuk."

"As you wish Asahi." He turned his head to the side, facing the younger's cheek. He quickly kissed the younger's cheek making Asahi to jolt in surprise. The Korean kissed him again.. Then followed by another.

"Yah. You're doing it again and again!" The Japanese tried pushing the Korean but they just ended falling on the Korean's bed. "Jaehyuk!"

He was on top of the Japanese and started showering the Japanese with kisses, besides from the lips of course. Asahi kept moving his head, squeezing his eyes shut. "Saranghae. Saranghae. Saranghae." The Korean kept saying as he kissed the younger's forehead, his nose, his cheeks on repeat.

"Jae! Stop it!" It wasn't an angry shout. The Japanese was actually giggling like a kid. "Yah! It tickles." The Korean chuckled and placed one last kiss on the younger's forehead. "Aigoo.." The younger opened his eyes and glared at the Korean. "That was too many."

"I'm not satisfied." The Korean pouted. Asahi slapped the older's arm and stood up but the older pulled him back making his eyes widen at Jaehyuk.

"Bitch, what the fuck?" The Korean leaned closer to Asahi's ear. "Yah!" The Japanese kept pushing Jaehyuk but he was too strong for the Japanese. "We're still teens!"

The older tucked Asahi's hair behind his ear and chuckled before whispering, "Yah Asahi. Saranghae."