Part 8

Third person POV

"I don't know a single soul here.." the Japanese sighed and looked outside the window. Students came in but he didn't feel like talking to anyone.

"Good evening class." They stood up and greeted their teacher. "I hope you're ready for another story telling with me?"

The class answered 'Yes' but Asahi remained expressionless. Their teacher took out her wand which made Asahi widen his eyes. "She's a wizard?" he whispered to himself.

"Be ready for another journey back to the past." She waved her wand and the whole place slowly transformed into a forest.

"Woah.." exclaimed as he looked around the place. "Are these actually real?" he touched a branch of a tree. "Ow!" he looked at his bleeding finger. "What the fuck?" he suddenly noticed everyone looking at him. "I didn't know."

"Ah.. Hamada Asahi!" The teacher happily exclaimed. "You're in my class, finally." She walked towards him and held his shoulders. "You look a lot like your mom."

"You know my mother?" he asked.

"Of course I do. Everyone knows your mother, Asahi. Back in the days.. We would sneak out of school and play with unicorns here in Parailla. We were good friends."

"She never mentioned you." She sighed and nodded.

"Maybe she forgot about me. But, during this class, I will introduce you to some people who became a part of the past. And your ancestor is one of them." She walked away and waved her wand again. "Chapter one."

Sparkles from her wand suddenly formed several silhouettes of different colors.

"Creatures of different kinds were at war. Each leader wants to have the most power and become the highest ruler of Parailla. Years were spent, attacking each territory. Killing, poisoning, cursing and rebellion."

Students were looking amazed at the scenery in front of them. Everything she says is reenacted by the colorful sparkles which made it more interesting.

"Then, one brave soul stepped up. It was your ancestor, Asahi. he's Hamada Yan, who is popularly known as the Lilac Warrior. he loved that name because his hair is lilac in color and he loves to fight for what he thinks is right. he gave the idea of creating a school as a sign of peace and equality of everyone in Parailla."

The whole place suddenly turned dark. "What's happening?" The students started panicking and screaming.

"Everyone, calm down!" Their surroundings started to shake. Asahi tried to look for something to hold onto when he lost balance and fell down somewhere deep.

he landed on his back making him grunt. "Where the fuck am I?" It was a room with no window or anything. Just one torch lighting up the whole place. "Hello?" His voice echoed. "Shit. This is creepy."

"Asahi." he almost shouted when someone called his name. he looked for the source of the voice but all he could see was the unknown person's shadow.

"Who.. Who are you?"

"I can't stay for too long. You have to be careful. They're after you. They will follow you and look for a chance to kill you. Take care of yourself Asahi."

he opened his eyes and found himself in a familiar room. "Where.." he looked for someone in the room but he found no one. "I guess some idiot left me here." he was about to stand when he saw Jaehyuk carrying a tray of food.

"Asahi!" The older shouted and ran towards the Japanese. He carelessly laid the tray on the table and hugged the Japanese. "You're okay.."

"Fuck off, Jaehyuk." The Japanese backed away and glared at the older "What? I swear I didn't do anything this time."

"Why do you always get yourself in trouble? Good thing Mrs. So brought you here after you fainted in her class. Your friend Jeongwoo kept going back here to check you for days."

"You're telling me I've been unconscious for days?" Jaehyuk nodded and looked at the food.

"And you haven't had a proper dinner since you came. I figured you might wake up any minute so I brought you something from the school's kitchen. They said I couldn't get food until it's dinner time so I stole what I can and brought them here. I hope that's enough."

Asahi looked at the tray and saw few slices of bread, a plate of salad, slices of meat and a small glass of milk. "I'm good with that" he took the glass of milk and drank it in one go. "Thanks. Why do you keep looking after me though?"

"How many times do I have to tell you that I like you?" Asahi glared at him. "I'm serious, Asahi. You're the first and only person who made me feel like this."

"You're just confused Jaehyuk. Stop saying shit." The younger was about to take a slice of bread when Jaehyuk held his wrist and kissed his cheek.