Part 3

Asahi's POV

"Jeongwoo! Why does everyone know me?! Even that guy at the restroom called me by name!" Good thing I escaped that weird ass. He looks creepy."

"You're lucky it's our vacant. But.. What guy?" I looked around the place and searched for him. "Did he look suspicious?"

"He had fangs. I'm sure he's a vampire."

"Wait. You mean a vampire talked to you on your first day?" I ignored his question and looked for him.

"There. There he is!" I said pointing at him. "That's the one who talked to me. He was like, Annyeong.. Then he said my name. How is that possible? How did he know me?"

"You mean THAT vampire? The one with the gold earring?" I looked at him and, yes. That's the one. "Asahi, did he do anything to you? Maybe a scratch? A bite perhaps?"

"He just covered my mouth." he gasped and widened his eyes. "Why? Is he one of those dangerous kids?"

"He's Yoon Jaehyuk. The whole school is afraid of him. He's dangerous. I'm glad he didn't do anything to you. He victimized several students already."

"Huh.. So he's the gangster guy in this school." I think I have found my opponent. Powerless or not, I can beat him.

"He looks stunning but never look into his eyes. He's gonna hypnotize you and make you do things. Be careful, okay? You don't know a lot of things so it's better if you stay out of any vampire's way."

"Cool." As much as I want to fix my life, I also want to challenge him.

"I almost forgot!" he took a folded paper from his pocket and gave it to me. "Here's your schedule and dorm key and number. You can start tomorrow. For now, you can walk around the school."

"Nice.." I'll search for that vampire Jaehyuk. I have to know his strength and weakness. Though.. I know some facts about vampires. Should I push him to the sunlight? But wait.. It's around ten at night! Tsk. Maybe some other time.

"It's almost Math! Have fun walking around Asahi!" he waved goodbye and ran.

"Where should I go?" Where do vampires usually go? The hall started to get empty. "Where to.. Where to.."

The lights suddenly turned off. Okay? I thought I'm smelling some expensive perfume when,

"Hamada Asahi." I turned around and saw him. Hallelujah Hamada Asahi! Things are going my way..

"Wow.. If it isn't Mr. Yoon Jaehyuk, a vampire. What do you want? I just want to remind you that you can't ask me for hook ups or anything like that."

"Tsk, tsk.. Too bad. You're actually my type." He moved fast and now he is in front of me. "Are you sure you don't want something like that?"

"I don't like you. Don't talk to me." I was about to walk away when he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. "What are you doing asshole?!"

"No one talked to me like that before.. They're right.. You're really different." He pulled me closer and started sniffing my neck. Shit. Is he gonna bite me and I'll turn into a vampire just like in the movies? "You smell delicious."

I quickly pushed him away. "If you're planning to suck my blood, I'm not letting you. I'm not weak if that's what you think." I said staring intensely into his eyes.

"Let's see about that Asahi" He winked and turned into a bat. He flew away, leaving me in the middle of this place. The lights were back again.

"Huh. That's a cute little bat." He flew outside the window. I decided to follow him. Why would I be scared? He didn't do anything besides talking creepily.

I saw him flying towards the place saying 'dormitory'. It looks creepy and shit. Do they really expect students to stay in that place?

I picked up a rock and aimed it at him. When I was sure that it will hit that flying bat, I threw it him making him fall on the pond, turning into his human form. I quickly hid behind a tree. "Bull's eye.."

"Yah! I know you're hiding! Come out before I suck the remaining life in you!" I quietly giggled. Does he know he's not scary? Dumbass. He suddenly appeared in front of me soaking wet. "Hi." He carried me and walked towards the pond. "Yah. Yah! Put me down!! Yah! Ah!" I fell on my butt and grunted. "Aigoo.."

He stood on one knee and held my chin, letting me face him. "You're tough but let me remind you. I'm the King of this school. I do whatever I want to anyone who messes with me."

"Okay! Do whatever you want but let me remind you too. I may be a human living with kids like you but trust me. I'm not an easy target."

"You're human?"

"Of course I am! I don't have powers, duh?" He suddenly laughed and stood up. "What's funny? Are you making fun of me Yoon Jaehyuk?!"

"Yah, Hamada Asahi. Will you be my dinner?" I widened my eyes and threw sand at him.

"Get out of my sight!" He laughed and left, walking towards the dorm. "Do you think you're scaring me?! No! Not even a single louse in my hair!"

"Shut up." He said and went inside. I stood up and looked for a place to dry myself.

"Asahi?" Here we go again. Another person who knows me without me meeting them. Hilarious!

"What?" I turned around to see an old man wearing a gold and black robe. "Oh.. Annyeonghaseyo." He has a long white beard and a little white bird on top of this semi bald head. "Is that alive?" I said pointing at the bird who quickly flew to my index finger. "I guess it is. Who are you, if I may ask?"

"I'm the highest sorcerer in Stone Academia. I'm the one who told your mother to send you here." I don't know why but he sounds like Master Oogway in Kung Fu Panda.

"You know my mom?"

"And your dad. All of Stone Academia knows your family, Asahi. That is why everyone knows you. We have waited for years to finally see you."