Part 30

Third person POV

"Asahi hyung!!" Jeongwoo shouted and ran towards Asahi, hugging him. "I haven't seen you in weeks." He pouted. "Are you okay now? I told you I should've helped you look for him." He backed away.

"It's okay woo. I'm okay now." Asahi suddenly remembered the scene he saw earlier and puked in his head. Disgusting shit.

"Oh wait. I almost forgot to ask. Who's your date tomorrow night?" Date? He cocked his head to the side, curious of what Jeongwoo was saying. "You didn't know, did you?"

"I have no idea."

he sighed and held Asahi's shoulders. "Every year in Parailla, we celebrate this day called Parailla's Happily Ever After. Tomorrow's the night when creatures decided to make Parailla a peaceful place and ended wars."

"Do I really need a date?"

"Not really. But students are highly recommended to bring someone. It's really fun. I don't have a permanent partner though. It changed every year."

"Who's your date? Haruto?" he sighed and looked down. "Why? Did he turn down your offer?"

"It's not like that.. I'm just scared that he's gonna say no. But no doubt, he's gonna ask you. I already said yes to Kun."

"What's a Kun?" Asahi asked scrunching his eyebrows.

"He.. Confessed to me not long ago. He asked me out during history class and he seemed nice so I agreed. I don't really mind though. But I want you to be there."

"I don't have a date." Jeongwoo gave another teasing smile. "Yah. If you're thinking that I'm going with that Jaehyuk.. NO. I really mean NO. He already has a date so whatever."

"Jaehyuk? Date? Not you? I thought he likes you, what the heck happened?" Asahi was about to answer when Haruto ran towards them.

"Oh it's you."

"Asahi.." He said, panting. "Will.. Will you be my date for tomorrow night?" He smiled at Asahi. Asahi quickly looked at Jeongwoo and he just nodded at him.

"Um.. Sure?" Asahi shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"Really? No take backs?" he nodded his head. "Yes!" Haruto happily said and was about to hug Asahi but stopped when he realized what he was about to do. "Sorry. I just got too excited I think. S-see you tomorrow." He bid goodbye and left.

"Jeongwoo.." Asahi suddenly hugged him. "Are you sure it's okay with you?"

"Of course. I already have a date so I have nothing else to ask for." Asahi pulled away and seriously looked at him.

"The truth woo." Jeongwoo looked down and took a deep breath.

"Of course I feel jealous. But he asked you out and you both like each other. I have no problem with that. Besides, Kun is also handsome. It's okay for me hyung."

"Thanks Jeongwoo. Anyway, let's go back to the dorm. I feel sleepy." Asahi yawned and both of them went back to their rooms.

The moment Asahi opened the door, he saw Jaehyuk looking worried. "Asahi!" He shouted and hugged him. "I thought you won't sleep here because of what you saw."

"It was disgusting and horrible as fuck, let me go." He backed away, pouting at the Japanese. "What? You were making out with a clown! I wanna puke."

"It was all him! I don't have any reason, not a single reason to come with him. He was the one who pulled me in there! I couldn't push him away, he has strength!"

"Do I look like I care?" Asahi asked, drawing a circle around his face. "You can make out with anyone you want, I don't give a shit."

"Asahi.." He whined but the Japanese just rolled his eyes at him. "I didn't want to do it. I don't like him. You know it's only you, right?"

"Tch. You don't have a chance with me." The younger sat on his bed and fixed his pillows. "All your efforts will only go to waste."

"I'll win you heart, just wait and see. Ah! Have you heard about the event tomorrow?" Asahi nodded and positioned himself on the bed, ready to sleep. "Asahi.. Will you be my date?"

"No." he quickly answered and tuck himself in. "I already said yes to Haruto earlier. He was so happy."

Jaehyuk's face turned sad. He looked down and played with the edge of his pillow as he sat down on the bed. "Really?"

"Umhm. Jeongwoo's going with someone named Kun and he said he was okay with it so... Yeah. I'm going with him."

"Ah.." He nodded and lied on his bed.

"You could go with that Clare or one of your adoring admirers. They're dying to be with you anyway. Nighty night Jaehyuk."

"Goodnight." He softly said and took a deep breath before closing his eyes. "Why do I always have to be too late?" He asked himself.