Part 31

3rd Person POV

"I look hideous! Ani. Not this one." He returned to the fitting room of a boutique called Ara's Tailoring Shop in Magus's Town. Jeongwoo came with him to look for clothes since Asahi's luggage got lost in the cover page of Stone Academia.

"That looked cute on you hyungs." The first clothe the Japanese tried on was a white suit with a gold thin belt. It looked simple but elegant but he didn't feel like wearing it.

This time he tried on a red suit that is just above the knee. He looked at himself in the mirror and flashed a disgusted look. "Too long. Ew." he returned to the fitting room.

Jeongwoo just stood there looking so done. "Hyung You've been coming in and out for a hundred times! Just pick one already."

Asahi came out again wearing a black sparkly suit. It was an inch or two below the knee. Asahi widened his eyes seeing his cleavage fully displayed. "Holy shit. Too revealing."

"Asahi hyung!!" Jeongwoo's legs gave up making him sit on the floor. "Hyung it's almost nine!!" He shouted and rested his face on both of his hands, cupping his face.

Asahi once again came out of the room wearing a lilac colored suit. It was filled with sparkling white sequins. It had a purple colored belt that hugs his thin waist perfectly. The pants looked simple. The lilac color from the top slowly fading into white when it reached the bottom. "I like it." Asahi said and twirled. "Okay. I'm buying this."

"Hallelujah!" Jeongwoo rejoyced and stood up. "Let's go." Asahi payed for the dress and went back to their dorms. Because of the reason that Asahi doesn't know make up thingies, he had to go to Jeongwoo's room to ask for help. "I should put light make up on you. Your whole look looks innocent."

"Do whatever you want. I know nothing about these stuff." Jeongwoo chuckled and continued doing Asahi's make up.

"Done!" Asahi looked at his reflection. "Omo! You look really pretty!" Asahi rolled his eyes and stood up.

"I still look like me, whatever." Jeongwoo also did his make up and hairdo. The clock struck nine making both of them panic and run to the main hall.

Both of them wowed at the decorations. "I feel like I'm a prince!" Jeongwoo squealed and twirled. He was wearing a blue suit. The sleeves were a little transparent making his arms visible. It's also below the knee. Small blue and white flowers on the bottom of her dress made him look like a real life prince or rather princess

Jeongwoo suddenly stopped, seeing a guy in a suit in front of him. "Is that the Kun?" Asahi asked. His question was answered when he held Jeongwoo's hand and smiled. "Oohh."

"Enjoy the night hyung!" Jeongwoo waved goodbye and went to the buffet table with Kun. Asahi looked for Haruto around the place.

"He must be late." He said to himself. He suddenly turned to the door and saw a handsome young guy in a white suit. "Oh my.. Don't blush..!" He told himself as he walk towards him.

"Asahi hyung, you're really..beautiful." He said to the older making his heart flutter. Asahi looked away to hide his blushing face. No, no, no, Asahi! "Don't look away." The younger held his chin and made him face him. "I want to see that beautiful smile of yours."

"Y-yah.. You don't have to talk like that." Haruto chuckled and held his hand. Asahi flinched and looked at their intertwined hands. "Let's go."

He felt everyone's stares at them as they walk to the center. Jealousy, saddness, happiness and anger were seen in everyone's eyes.

But the one that had the highest level of anger was just standing at one corner with his arms crossed. He was looking at him who was trying to hide his blushing cheeks from the guy he's with.

That should've been me.

Slow music started playing. Haruto pulled Asahi to the dance floor and held his waist. The order awkwardly held his shoulders as they sway to the romantic music that is played.

"They're looking at us." Asahi said looking so bothered. "I don't think it's a good thing."

"They're just jealous of how beautiful you are, Asahi Hamada." The older blushed again and looked down. His heart started beating fast as the younger look deeply into his eyes. How does he do that to me?

Jaehyuk pulled his partner Clare to the dance floor and the Clare dude was feeling happy about it. But Jaehyuk's not. They danced but his eyes were glued to the prettiest boy he ever seen in the place. "Jaehyuk, you should look at me." Clare demanded but Jaehyuk ignored him and kept looking at Asahi. "Jaehyuk."

"Shut up Clare." Clare rolled his eyes and glared at Asahi.

"Why are you looking at him? I'm prettier than him, Jaehyuk."

"he's the most beautiful boy I've ever seen and nothing can change that fact. You're ugly." He pushed Clare away and walked towards Haruto and Asahi. "Switch."

"Wha-" He didn't let Haruto finish and immediately pulled Asahi towards him.

"he's my partner now, scram." Haruto was about to talk back but Jaehyuk glared at him with his red eyes. "he's mine."

Haruto looked down and left. "Yah. What are you doing? He's my partner." Asahi said and hit his arm. "You can't just do that."

"Just did." He held the younger's waist and pulled him close to his body. "Let's dance Asahi Hamada."

Asahi rolled his eyes and circled his arms around his neck. "What happened to your date? You didn't just leave him, did you?"

"I don't like him. He'll be eventually find someone else." Asahi chuckled. "I never wanted to go with him the first place. he forced me."

"Yah Jaehyuk! Did you even ask me if I want to dance with you?" He teasingly asked and widened his eyes at the Korean

"You don't?"

"Not really." He smirked at the Japanese and spinned the younger around. Asahi laughed and slightly kicked his leg. "Dork."

"Let's go somewhere else." The Korean didn't let him reply and dragged him outside. Asahi kept quiet as the Korean lead the way. They kept walking and found themselves standing under a big tree with white leaves and pink flowers.

Fireflies suddenly flew around them. Asahi smiled looking at the whole place. "What is this place? I didn't see this tree before."

"It's the rarest tree in Parailla. You don't see this anywhere... Like you, Asahi." The Japanese turned to the Korean. "You're different from the others. I can't figure out the main reason why I'm feeling this towards you. I guess I just love everything about you Jaehyuk Hamada." The older said as his eyes lovingly looked at the younger.

"I-I didn't know you had this side Yoon Jaehyuk." He couldn't hold back hid smile. His words gave him chills and a bit of butterflies. This is new. he thought.

Jaehyuk leaned closer to him and caressed his left cheek. "I'm falling in love with you Asahi Hamada." He said before kissing her soft lips.

Asahi widened his eyes and gulped. Jaehyuk held his nape and pulled him closer, deepening his kiss. Asahi just closed his eyes and let the Korean kiss him as the white leaves fall onto them, romantically.