Part 24

Third person POV

"What do you mean? Is fighting like.. My ability?" He stood up and went to the shelf next to the door.

"No. Your powers are inborn. You learn punching, kicking and fighting, it's different." He took a red colored book and placed it on the table in front of the Japanese. "Can you finish reading this book for me?"

"Everything?" The younger's eyes widened. "Look, I can't even read a simple story book. I have this little patience. I'm sorry."

"Just try." The younger sighed and opened it. "Read it aloud." He ordered. Asahi rolled his eyes and read what was written.

"Once upon a time, there was a family who is adored by most. They had a beautiful life and a son who would carry on their family line. But not everyone was happy for his coming.. Blah blah blah I can't." The younger closed the book and pushed it away. "Even if I can, I couldn't finish everything in just one day."

"That's what I'm trying to tell you." The younger's brow raised. "Knowing about your powers takes time Asahi. I'm aware that Jaehyuk told you that you were cursed. Because of that, your powers will have a hard time showing up. But the curse is weakening and, signs of your powers are starting to show."

"I didn't notice anything new about me, what are you saying?"

"Maybe you haven't noticed something yet. But just like reading a book, you have to be patient to fully understand what's going on. To know what you're really capable of. The curse is weakening and all you have to do is to let things happen the way it is supposed to be. When you find out what you've been hiding, don't run from it." The high sorcerer placed the book back on the shelf. "And when you're done reading, reflect."

"Can I ask a question? Why do you have to sound poetic and mysterious? I can hardly understand anything." The high sorcerer chuckled and went back on his chair.

"I heard you were a bad student. It's for you to exercise your mind a bit." The door opened revealing Jaehyuk. "Oh, he's here."

"Yah Hamada Asahi!" He walked towards them and pulled the Japanese up. "What the heck?" The taller asked looking at the smaller's bruised lip.

"I should leave the both of you for now." The high sorcerer excused himself and left.

Asahi quickly pushed Jaehyuk's hand away. "I'm fine. It's just a bruise and I'm used to it. I always get beaten up in the human world." The Japanese sat on the bed.

Jaehyuk sighed and put the first aid kit he brought on the table. "You should stop getting yourself in trouble. Creatures of we-don't-know-what are after you and now, I just found out that you got beaten up buy some group of idiots." The Korean took a cotton and applied medicine on it. He was about to apply it on the bruise but he suddenly stopped. "Should I just lick it instead? It heals faster trust me."

Asahi widened his eyes and kicked the Korean's balls. The Korean winced in pain and held that part. "Get out!"

"Ani.. Ani, I'm sorry. I was just messing with you! Out of all the parts, why here? Ow.." the Korean pouted at the Japanese and walked closer. "Tsk. You still need me though." He applied the medicine on the cotton on the younger's bruise, for real this time.

"Slowly." The Japanese was avoiding the cotton but the Korean held his chin steady and made the Japanese face him. Their faces were just inches away. The smaller can feel the taller's breath on his skin making him look away. "Back away a little. I-I feel awkward."

The taller chuckled and leaned even closer. "I don't want to. I like it this way." The taller smirked and treated the smaller slowly. Asahi cursed in his head and glared at the taller.

He finished treating the smaller bruise and backed away. Asahi suddenly breathed. "You did that on purpose, didn't you? I should've just treated my own bruise. I don't need your help in this one."

"You're gonna need my help in everything, Asahi." The smaller stood up and looked up at him. "What are you doing."

"I may be shorter than you Jaehyuk but note this. I can take you without any knowledge about my powers. I'm stronger than you." The smaller said in his threatening voice.

"Wah.. Really?" The taller walked closer and tucked a strand of the smaller's hair behind his ear. "Should we try that in bed?"

The Japanese widened his eyes and tried to kick the Korean's part again but he was quick and carried the Japanese back to the bed. "Yah! What are you doing?!" He laid the Japanese down and lied beside him. "Yah! Jaehyuk! I didn't sign up for this! I'm too young!"

He turned towards the younger's direction and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist. He rested his face on the younger's shoulder, close to the younger's neck.

"J-Jaehyuk..!" The older covered the younger's mouth with his hand and started sniffing the younger's neck. Is he really gonna do it?! No! No! I can't lose it to him!

"I really want to suck your blood right now, Asahi. It's too hard to resist." The younger tried to remove the older's hand from his mouth but the older was too strong. He felt the older's lips brush against his neck. He freezed on the spot and closed his eyes. I'm done for.

He waited for the older's fangs to touch his skin... but they didn't. He heard the older chuckle and hugged him tighter.

"Just kidding. I don't know how to do that." The Korean put his right leg on top of the Japanese making him open his eyes and realize what happened. "Goodnight Asahi." He said, smiling widely at the younger's surprised expression.

"You know what? Fuck you." He giggled and hugged the younger tight. "Yah! You're squeezing me! Personal space, you fool!"

"Ani. Just sleep Sahi." He said in his deep sleepy voice with his eyes closed. "I'll be your human shield if anything comes and attack you. Just trust me."

The Japanese didn't say another word and looked at the Korean's sleeping face. Asahi turned around to face him and placed his arm on the older's torso. "I don't have a pillow. Don't mind me."

The Korean chuckled and smiled, knowing their sleeping position. He placed a soft kiss on the younger's head and closed his eyes.

"I'll kill you tomorrow."