Part 19

Third person POV

"Sahi hyung?" The Japanese quickly turned around and saw Jeongwoo. The Japanese hugged him tight immediately. "I'm sorry if I acted that way last night. I was just.. Jealous I guess. I hope you're not mad at me."

"Jeongwoo, I'm not mad at you. I'm so relieved that you talked to me. I'm not going near that Haruto EVER." The Japanese pulled away.

"No. I shouldn't stop you from seeing the guy you like. It's okay for me, hyung. I was just over reacting. I mean honestly, almost everyone in this school likes him. Who am I kidding? I'm used to it." Asahi felt happy seeing Jeongwoo smile again. "So tell me, what favor do you have to return for asking Jaehyuk to make me talk to you?"

"I'm gonna have to go out with him. He's taking me to Magus's Town later and I am nervous. I never go out to dates and stuff!"

"Psh. Just be yourself. He likes you like that."

"Shut up."

"Hamada Asahi." The Japanese turned around and saw Jaehyuk looking at him. "Let's go." The Japanese returned to Jeongwoo and bid goodbye. The tanned skin boy gave a teasing smile before putting up his two hands, his fingers together and bumping it towards each other. It was as if he's telling them to kiss.

"My ass." Asahi mouthed and walked towards Jaehyuk. Well they already kissed once and that memory never left Asahi alone. "Don't mind him. he's a psychotic lad"

"Psh. he's in the right mind. You're psychotic." Jaehyuk said and left, walking away. Asahi was standing there with his eyes wide open and his hands into fists. "Come along before it rains."

The Japanese rolled his eyes and walked towards him. Jaehyuk held the younger's hand and clung it in his arm. "What the heck are you doing?" The Korean ignored the Japanese and put his arm around the Japanese's shoulder.

"This is what two people do when they go on their dates." The Korean raised his eyebrows up and down and smiled at the Japanese. The Japanese looked away and just let him be. He's a kid, what do I expect? The Japanese thought.

They left school and Asahi was looking around for any signs of the town. All he saw were trees and and grasses all over the place. "Where's the town?" Jaehyuk chuckled and kept walking. Asahi looked like a kid who was walking around with his mom in an unfamiliar place.

They were suddenly walking on a stone bridge with golden roses underneath it instead of a river.

Asahi kept looking down as they pass by. A white unicorn suddenly walked towards them. Asahi backed away, bumping at Jaehyuk's hard chest behind him. "U-uh.." There was that memory of Haruto and Asahi again. "I'd rather stay away from unicorns for now."

"What? This one's not purple Jill. Hello Tara." He greeted and the unicorn neighed. Her hair is pink, yellow and orange in color and her eyes are a mix of purple and gray. "Yah. I'm removing that memory of you and that Haruto riding a unicorn by replacing it with mine. Don't mind if we do Tara."

Before Asahi could argue with him, the Korean carried him and made him sit on the unicorn. The Korean was already behind the Japanese when Tara neighed and started walking. "You bitch. I didn't even say yes." Jaehyuk chuckled along with Tara's neighs which seemed like her laughs. "And you too. How can you listen to him?" The horse neighed once again. "I wish I could understand unicorn."

"We're friends. I kind of saw her injured as a foal and took her in. I didn't suck her blood because I thought she was too pretty to be killed. I took care of her until my parents told me to return her where I found her or they will kill her in front of me. I had no choice. I'm happy to see you again Tara." The horse neighed again and started running.