Part 10

Third person POV

Asahi went to his first class which is Skill Control. he's not classmates with Jeongwoo but with Jaehyuk. he sighed on his chair and kept glaring at the Korean

"Stop staring." The elder coldly said. "If you think you look terrifying, you're undeniably adorable right now."

"Pfft. At least I'm being myself. Not like some kid here." The Japanese said facing him. "You know what I mean, Jaehyuk?"

"Shut up." The taller rolled his eyes and opened his book. "Don't expose me." Asahi giggled and crossed his arms.

Their teacher came in and everyone greeted him. She's Mr. Go Hann. he's the scariest teacher in Stone Academia. A.K.A. Jeongwoo's greatest fear.

"Tonight, you will be learning to use your skills and abilities in fighting enemies. Anyone here who doesn't know how to use his or her power?" he asked.

Asahi raised his hand. "I don't even know my powers."

"Mr. Hamada Asahi. I see.." he walked upstairs to reach Asahi's table. "Stand up." he ordered. Asahi raised his eyebrow at the teacher making Jaehyuk sigh. "Stand up or I'll be forced to drag you over there."

"That's illegal." Mr. Go suddenly raised his hand making Asahi float. "What the fuck?! Put me down!!"

"You broke two of my rules in just five seconds. Brave of you Mr. Hamada but I don't tolerate that kind of attitude." he quickly moved his hand, throwing Asahi harshly towards the board. The Japanese fell down on his knees and glared at their teacher.

"What is wrong with you?!"

he raised his hand up again, making the Japanese float for the second time. "Stop disrespecting me, Hamada Asahi." he threw the Japanese at the board once again creating a loud thug.

Jaehyuk suddenly stood up. "Mr. Go. I'm sorry if sound disrespectful but please start the class now. We have been waiting for five useless minutes. Let him be."

Go Hann looked at Asahi. "I guess you've learned your lesson. But because you disrespected me, I want you to be the first volunteer to battle with an enemy."

"This is not called volunteering, Mr. Go." Asahi said, trying to stand. "You're ordering me. They're not the same." The Japanese wiped the blood from his lips and looked at their teacher.

"Good thinking." Asahi rolled his eyes and finally stood up. "The creature I'm gonna show you is called a Petrifier. This creature has the ability to turn you into stone if you're weak and slow. Take him down." he said looking at Asahi

A creature suddenly appeared in front of the Japanese, black smoke circling around it until it revealed it's true self. He looks exactly like a human but his eyes were glowing purple.

"W-what.." Asahi slowly backed away but the petrifier ran towards him making him run to the opposite part of the room. he took a stick and pointed it at him. "Don't move any closer!"

He held the stick, turning it into stone. Asahi quickly let go of it and it broke into pieces.

"That's unfa-" the Japanese quickly ducked when the petrifier tried to punch him and crawled towards the table and hid under it. Unfortunately the petrifier found him. he screamed and moved backwards, beging the creature to stop. "Go away! Make him stop!!"

The whole class were creating a commotion and wanted to help him but Mr. Go, silenced them. "No one will help him. Let him do it."

"I can't! Make it go away!! Mr. Go!! Please..!" The Japanese stopped on one corner, hugging his legs and closing his eyes shut.

"That's enough." Jaehyuk stood up and moved fast towards him. The petrifier tried to touch the Korean but he was fast and kicked it away, making it disappear. "Asahi." He called and lend his hand.

Asahi slowly opened his eyes and looked at the Korean. There were tears but he quickly looked away and pushed the older's hand away. "I don't need that." he stood up and left the classroom. Jaehyuk sighed and looked at Mr. Go.

"What? he said he doesn't know his powers. I did what I can to help him let it out." He glared at the teacher and also left.

He looked for Asahi and saw him walking towards the dorm. "Hyung!" He shouted and ran towards the younger "Yah. Class is not over yet."

"I don't care! That man just made me look funny in front of everyone!" he said and walked ahead of the taller

"Asahi!" He pulled the younger and made the Japanese face him . "Go to dinner at least." Asahi's brows scrunched. "It's an hour away. You never had dinner in Stone Academia."

"What's the big deal?" The smaller attempted to walk away but the taller pulled him back again. "What?!"

"Our parents are gonna be there. You can ask them about your powers. I'm sure they know." Asahi looked at the taller then his hand on the younger's arm. "Please."

The smaller slapped the older's hand and walked back inside the hall.

"Phew." Jaehyuk smiled at Asahi who is angrily walking towards the school. The Japanese suddenly tripped on something making Jaehyuk laugh silently.

"I know what you're doing Yoon! Don't make fun of me!" He was back with his expressionless face and ran to the younger's side, walking with him. "But thanks for saving me back there again. I really thought it's my end." The Japanese hit the older's arm with his elbow and smiled. "Arigato."

"Anytime." The Korean said trying to hide his smile.