Part 13

Third person

"Where have you been? I've been waiting for you for hours." Asahi asked the moment Jaehyuk entered the room. The Japanese still can't get over what happened earlier but he decided to forget about it for a moment.

"Don't talk to me." The Korean coldly said and laid on his bed. "Ever."

"Don't be like that. You know it's not gonna last long. I'm Hamada Asahi, I'm never loyal." The Korean shot the Japanese a glare making the Japanese gulp. "I mean it depends on the situation. Things can be arranged."

"I said don't talk to me."

"Tsk. Whatever. I did what I can but you're being stubborn." The younger left the room and ran to the garden. "That kid! He's giving me a headache! Ugghhh!!"

The Japanese passed by someone familiar who is holding bottles of colorful substances inside. "Ahh.. What should I use? I should've named them earlier, aish."

"Hey! You're.. Hyun right?" Asahi asked. Hyun quickly hid the bottles behind him and nodded. "What were those?"

"You know.. Potions and stuff.. But it's not dangerous or threats. I assure you that. W-what are you doing here? I just saw Jaehyuk looking angry, what is up him?"

"We had an argument and he doesn't want to talk to me. He's moody. I really don't know if I know him. But it will pass."

"Yeah.. He is.." he said softly which made Asahi curious. Does he like him? Asahi thought. "I gotta go. See you around Asahi!" he said and waved goodbye.

"I think I should introduce him to Jaehyuk." Asahi continued walking and saw Haruto talking to younger kids. "Oh shit." Asahi quickly turned around and was about to run away when he bumped into something hard. "Ow."

"What are you doing?" The Japanese looked up to see Jaehyuk looking at him. "It's almost nine. Why are you still here?" The Japanese acted like zipping his lips and walked away. 'He told me to never talk to him now he expects me to answer his question?' Asahi thought "You're not going anywhere." The Korean quickly pulled the younger's arm and made the younger face him. "Let's go."

"Yah. Why did you turn cold so suddenly? Is it still because of what I said? Forget about it Jaehyuk."

"Tsk. Stop asking. That's none of your business." The bell rang and he immediately took the Japanese in and went to his class.

"Why does he have to be a complicated dick?" Asahi also went to his classroom and found Hyun. "Oh. You're here!" he sat beside him

"I didn't know we're classmates, Asahi. It's an honor to sit beside Lilac Warrior's relative."

"Psh. It's not a big deal. So.. What is this class all about? Potions and witchcraft. You must be good at this."

"Ani. Not really. I'm still learning." Their teacher came in carrying an old book with him. They greeted him and sat. "he's my older brother." Hyun whispered.

"Oh.. That's why you look alike."

"So, today I'll be teaching you on how to create and mix potions. I'm aware that some witches already tried this." he smiled at Hyun and Hyun smiled back at him. "Now.. I want all of you to take out your bottles from the drawer of your desks and the stick beside it."

They did what he said. Asahi on the other hand was reading the writing on his stick. "Yeon?" Hyun curiously looked at him. "Ah.. There's a writing."

"he might have used it before." Asahi mouthed an 'O' and put it inside the bottle.

"As you all know, potions are one of the oldest magic ever used. You read in fairytales that they use potions to make something, grow something or help something. Today, I'll be teaching you how to make a love potion." Everyone got excited except for Asahi who looked disgusted.

"What's wrong?" Hyun asked. "You don't find it cool?"

"Nothing, I'm just not a fan of these things." Asahi answered and played with the stick. "I think it's too girly."

"First, you're gonna need three rose petals." A red rose suddenly appeared on the table. "Next, exactly two teaspoons of sugar." It also appeared next to the rose. "A pinch of unicorn ash.. Which I got from our garden.. And lastly something that the person you love owns, then poof! Mix them up and your love potion is done. But right now, we won't be using the last ingredient because it's too dangerous." They followed what he said. "If the result is a red colored potion, you have succeeded."

"Perfect." Hyun said as he keep on stirring his potion. "I've done it!"

Asahi looked at his potion and it suddenly shooted red smoke hearts all over the room. "I'm sorry!"

"Honey, did you add more than one pinch of unicorn ash?" Asahi nervously laughed. "I know it's cute but follow the instructions. Do it right next time, I know you're new to this so it's okay."

"You're pretty amazing for a beginner. I've seen worse." Hyun said and raised his potion. "Aww.. It sparkles beautifully."

"It really does." Then, he suddenly remembered something. "Wait. I think I've seen you carrying on of these earlier. Who will you give it to?" Asahi asked

"Ahh.. Someone.. I liked for years."

"May I know who?" he laughed nervously and looked down. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me."

"Jaehyuk." he sotftly said making Asahi widen his eyes.

"You like that weirdo? Omo.. Why don't you try confessing to him?" Hyun quickly shook his head. "Don't be scared. He's not gonna suck your blood or something."

"It's not that I'm afraid of him. I'm scared he'll reject me. Many of the boys and girls I know attempted to flirt with him but they always got rejected. I even heard some saying that he kills anyone who confesses but I know it's not true."

"Of course it's not. Rejection is really.. Sad. But I guess you should just accept it if he gives you an answer."

"It's easy to say but it's really hard to do, Asahi. But I'm okay. The truth is, I've made more than ten love potions but nothing ever worked on him. I guess vampires won't be affected by it. He.. He likes you, Asahi."

"What? H-how would you guess that?" It's freaking sad but true but I don't want him to feel sadder. Asahi thought.

"I'm an expert at it I guess. But I can see it. The way he looks at you.. The way he smiles at you secretly.. You're really lucky."

"Ah.." Asahi didn't speak any further.

Classes ended and he was on his way to their room when Jaehyuk bumped his shoulder, opened the door and went inside. "What the-" the Japanese angrily follwed and grabbed the elder's shirt. "What the the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"Let go."

"You know what? I've had it with your shit! Stop acting cold Jaehyuk. You're not being you! You don't even talk like yourself. Cut it out."

He grabbed the younger's hand and pushed it away. "I'm tired."

"Yah! You can be yourself when it's just the both of us! I'm not used to you being all serious like this. Stop it."

"Do you know why I'm being like this?!" He shouted and moved closer to the Japanese. Asahi backed away and looked down. "I'm trying to stop myself from liking you! I shouldn't like you Asahi! I should stop falling for you."