Part 25

I'm seriously so obsessed with this cover of Jeongwoo. It has become my daily dose :⁠,⁠-⁠)

Third person POV

"Ahem!" Both of them opened their eyes, seeing the high sorcerer, standing near the bed with both of his hands at his back. "Did the both of you sleep well?"

Asahi quickly sat down and stood on his legs. "That doesn't happen most of the times. Nothing happened. We just slept so don't think of anything funny, high sorcerer."

"What kind of funny?" He asked. Asahi gulped and look at Jaehyuk who was rubbing his eyes like a kid. "The both of you were deep asleep last night and forgot to eat dinner. I brought the both of you some food. Good thing Mr. Kim Yoonjung was a good man and let me stayed in his room."

"I'm really sorry high sorcerer." Asahi bowed twice. Jaehyuk suddenly got to his senses and stood behind the Japanese. "This is your fault." The Japanese glared at him.

"I'm sorry high sorcerer." The Korean bowed too. The high sorcerer just chuckled at the both of them.

"Eat well. I still have to meet with the teachers." They bid goodbye to him and left.

"You son of a bitch, I didn't forget what you did to me last night." Asahi tried to choke him but he held the younger's wrists and stopped him. "Yah!!"

"It was in the head! It's not like I stole another kiss from you!" Asahi gave up and pulled his hands back.

"You're getting comfortable around me. You're doing things like that already." The younger brushed his hair back and looked at the tray of food the high sorcerer brought. "Ooo.. Doughnuts." He took two of it and ate.

"I'm in need of blood.." the Korean whined and pouted. "I'm thirsty..!" The Korean took a plate of cooked meat and ate it instead. "I should look for a rat or a bird later."

"Yah. Can't you just be contented of what we have right now? Do vampires always need blood in order to live?"

"If I can't drink blood for a week, I'll get sick and I shouldn't get sick." The Korean then took a plate of lettuce. "Want some?" The Japanese shook his head and continued eating his doughnuts. "You should eat nutritious food too. You act like a kid."

"I haven't ate doughnut for years bitch! My mom or the dog would eat everything before I can. Leave me be." The Korean chuckled and continued eating. "What time is it by the way?"

"My guess.. It's almost eight in the morning. Hurry up so we can go back to the dorm." The younger hummed and licked his hands clean. "Wash your hands after this."

"Okay Mr. Bossy pants." They finished eating and Asahi quickly ran to the comfort room to wash, leaving Jaehyuk at the main hall, sitting on a bench with his legs crossed.

A boy suddenly walked in front of the Korean and because of his foot that was blocking the boy's way, the boy fell down along with the books he was carrying. "Oh no, I'm sorry!" The boy said and quickly picked up his stuff.

"I'll help you with that." The taller said and helped him pick up the notes that fell down from his books. The Korean suddenly stopped after reading one paper. "What's this?"

'Mission accomplished :)'

The boy widened his eyes and took it. "N-nothing." The boy bowed to Jaehyuk and left.

"Huh. He looks familiar but I forgot where I saw him." He stopped for a moment and tried to remember. "Ah.. It's that white witch. Right, Kim hyun."

"Oi Jaehyuk!" Asahi shouted and ran towards him. "I saw something at the boys' and girls' restroom. They were writing your name on the wall with hearts and messages complimenting you. Ulch."

"How's you know girls writing my name in their restroom? You accidentally didn't enter the girls' restroom, did you?" Jaehyuk asked being curious

"Of course not, I was just passing by and the door of their restroom was open and I happened to see them writing your name" Asahi replied

"Oh, They adore me." He smirked and raised his eyebrows up. "I can't deny the fact that I'm handsome."

"How would you know? You don't even have a freaking reflection."

"They talk Asahi, and my mom is the prettiest vampire ever lived in Parailla. Where else would I get my looks from?"

"Kkkhh... You don't look attractive to me. Stop blabbering shit." The younger went outside, leaving the Korean speachless.

"No one's ever said that to me.. Maybe I'm not really that good looking? Maybe they're just saying it because I'm a vampire..."

"Yah Yoon Jaehyuk!" Asahi shouted, cutting his thoughts and ran towards the younger. Asahi looked at the Korean's expressions and he looked sad. "I didn't mean to offend you. Maybe you're good looking in others' eyes."

"But not in your eyes." He said and looked down. "I get it."

"You know.. The looks don't always matter to me. I get attracted for a little moment then poof! It all goes away. I look into character more often."

"What are you trying to imply?"

"I'm saying I hate both your looks and character." The Korean glared at him and walked away. "Oh. Jaehyuk! I'm just kidding!" The younger ran after him going to the dormitory. "Jaehyuk!" The Japanese called but the Korean just ignored him. "Jaehyuk, I'm just messing with you!" The Korean entered the room and laid down on his bed immediately, covering his whole self with the blanket.

The Japanese sighed. "You big babie. Yah." The Japanese pulled the Korean's blanket down. "I'm just messing with you. Don't take it seriously."

"Don't look at me, I'm hideous." The Korean said and pulled the blanket up. "That's why you don't like me. I don't fit your taste."

"I was just messing with you! Stop acting like this."

"Asahi hyung!" Jeongwoo suddenly went in. "You have to see what's going on downstairs. Someone's saying bad things to you." Asahi  and Jeongwoo quickly went downstairs. There were a lot of students in the place. They suddenly saw the back wall of the dorm full of writings.

'I hate you Hamada Asahi! You shouldn't be here!'

'You think you're special because you're Lilac Warrior's relative? You're just a powerless bitch!'

'You should just die. You're useless.'

'Do you actually think Jaehyuk likes you? There better boys, even girls why would he choose you?'

'You shouldn't have came back. You don't belong here in the first place.'

'Go back to being human. You're not that special.'

'I don't get it. You're not even pretty. Why do they care about you so much?'

"Who.. Who did all these?" Asahi asked looking at the writings. There was more and he couldn't even read everything.

"I don't know. I also came here when my classmates told me about this. I didn't know students in Stone Academia hated you."

"Who the fuck.." the Japanese turned around and saw Jaehyuk at the back. The Korean's eyes turned red, seeing the writings about his beloved person. He quickly left in a hurry. "Jaehyuk!" The Japanese ran after him and grabbed his arm. "Where are you going?"

"I'm finding out who did this. They can't say those things to you." He yanked his arm away but Asahi quickly pulled him back.

"You don't have to. I don't care about what they're saying anyway! Let them be! So what if they hate me?"

"I don't want them to hate you! They shouldn't have done this. They even want you dead... Guess I'll have enough blood for today." He pulled his arm away and left.

So sorry for not updating regularly, I've been caught up with something and due to that I kind of lost my writing spirit but don't worry I'll still continue it and after I finish this story and the other one, I'll take a break from this writing stuff. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter >⁠.⁠<