Part 6

Third person POV

Asahi woke up feeling dizzy. he suddenly felt something fluffy near his face. "What the-" When he was about to curse he sneezed, waking the person in front of him.

"Asahi!" he was narrowing his eyes to see the Korean. "I'm glad you're awake." A pair of arms embraced the younger. The Japanese voluntarily smelled his perfume.

"Jaehyuk?" The Korean backed away and the Japanese finally saw the older clearly. "Yah! You can't just hug me, you know?!"

"Tsk. You've been unconscious for five days. I'm glad you woke up." Asahi looked around the room, looking curious. "The night you fainted, I panicked and brought you here. It's the highest sorcerer's room."

"No wonder I can see potions and a lot of books." The Japanese sat down and looked blankly at the window.

"How are you feeling? Can you breathe properly? Can you see me clearly? I got so worried, I feel like it's my fault. If I just stopped you from opening the door-"

"I saw her story." The Japanese cut him off. "That ghost.. I think she showed me her story." Jaehyuk's brows scrunched. "That girl.. She died when she was six. Her parents are both with supernatural powers and they were abusing her. They made her do things she doesn't want and if she refuses, they hit her with a whip. She would cry all night, locked inside her room. One night when she tried to escape, her parents killed her."

Asahi looked down and sighed. "You know.. Almost everyone here in Stone Academia have strict and bossy parents. I myself is one of them."

"I mean.. What's the point of hurting the kids? If they don't want to do shit, then let them be. Do they feel good after doing it? Seems like they aren't parents, tsk."

"We're used to it.. That's how they discipline us so.." the Korean just shrugged his shoulders. "But don't worry. As long as we're here in school, we're away from the scolding."

"Tsk." The Japanese laid back on the bed. "Give me your arm." Jaehyuk cocked his head to the side and blinked. "Ppali!" The Korean moved closer to the Japanese and extended his right hand. The Japanese quickly pulled the Korean and hugged his arm. "I can't sleep without a pillow. This is good enough."

"A-ah.." the Korean nodded and smiled, secretly. They stayed like that for minutes until the high sorcerer came back. "You came back early?" Jaehyuk asked.

"The person I was looking for was easy to convince." Asahi hugging Jaehyuk's arm caught his attention. "I see that you're getting close."

"h-he woke up." The sorcerer walked closer towards them and felt Asahi's forehead. "Is he really okay?" Jaehyuk asked

"he's feeling better. he can attend your classes later. For now, take him to your dorm and rest. Give him anything to eat so he won't feel dizzy anymore" the sorcerer said

The Korean nodded and turned to the Japanese. "Oi. Asahi." Korean shook the younger's head multiple times but the younger just whined. "Let's go."

"Shut the fuck up and let me sleep." The Korean rolled his eyes and carried the Japanese. "Yah! Yah! Put me down!! Jaehyuk!" The Korean bowed to the high sorcerer before leaving and ran fast to the dormitory. "I can walk!" The older put the Japanese down and he stood on his legs. "Aigoo.. What time is it already?"

"It's six at night. You have three hours to rest. The high sorcerer said you should eat something so you won't feel dizzy anymore."

"Ani, I don't feel hungry." The Japanese went upstairs and suddenly stopped. "You.." Jaehyuk who was behind the Japanese turned to who the Japanese was looking at.

"Asahi don't look at her!" The Korean shouted but that didn't stop Asahi from running towards the ghost. "Asa-" the Japanese slapped her hard, creating echoes all over the room.

"That is for using my luggage as a trap and for making me faint in front of this dork here!"

"Asahi don't talk to her!" Jaehyuk shouted. "Get away from her now!"

"And this," the Japanese wrapped his arms around the creature in front of him. "Is for showing me your story. I pity you.. You shouldn't have died that way." The younger's voice got more gentle as he caressed the girl's hair.

"Asahi."

"You can't try to take my body anymore because I'm no longer scared of you. I hope you find peace in you. Be happy because you have this second chance to do the things you failed to do when you were alive."

The ghost's hands moved to Asahi's back. "A-Asahi.." Jaehyuk was so close to pulling the Japanese away but the ghost broke in tears and hugged the Japanese back.

"I didn't expect anyone to feel pity towards me. Thank you." Asahi pulled away and smiled at her. "I hope you find peace in you too, Asahi." She walked away and left the both of them.

Jaehyuk immediately ran towards the Japanese. "Are you okay? Do you feel anything weird?"

"Get out of my way." The younger pushed the older aside and entered their room. Jaehyuk sighed and followed.

"You keep surprising me Asahi." He said and sat beside the Japanese. "You seem like someone who wouldn't do something like that to a ghost. No one even dared to look at them."

"I just don't want anyone to experience what my mom experienced. My grandpa would always hit her with a stick. I would cry outside the door, hearing her begs and cries. No one deserves that kind of pain."

The Japanese laid on the bed and hugged a pillow. "Rest well. I'll get you something to eat." Jaehyuk was about to leave when Asahi called him.

"Yah Jaehyuk." The older turned to the Japanese. "Thanks for looking after me." The younger said with his eyes closed.

Jaehyuk closed the door and did a little victory dance with a bright smile on his face. "Yes..!"