Part 7

Third person POV

"What's your first class?" Jaehyuk asked looking at the schedule the Japanese was holding.

"Music? Are we really gonna sing during this class? I don't sing." The Japanese folded the paper and kept it inside his pocket. "What's your class?"

"I have Life and Nature." Asahi's brows scrunched. "Ah. It's like Science in your world. The only difference is.. We get to go out and explore the at the forest. Cool right?"

"Heck yeah! Our science class is boring." The bell rang indicating their first class. "See you later." The Japanese said and ran to his classroom.

"Asahi?!" The smaller turned around and saw Jeongwoo running towards him. "You're here!" The taller immediately hugged the Japanese and squealed. "I heard what happened to you." The Japanese backed away and held the younger's hands. "I told you not to open the door, right?"

"I'm fine. That vampire took me to the high sorcerer." Jeongwoo gave another teasing smile at Asahi, earning a hit in the head. "Shut up." They went inside and sat at the back. "So.. What do we do here?"

"We compose a song, sing a song.. Stuff like that. The best part here is when it's Valentine's Day." The Japanese looked at the Korean looking interested. "We get to write a song for our special someone and give melody to it. Then, the school would play these songs for the whole day. Exciting isn't it?"

"Yeah.. For you maybe but, I don't sing. It's gonna rain cats and dogs if I sing at least one line." The Japanese said

"You haven't tried yet. You've got a sweet voice! I know you're a great singer." Their teacher went in. They stood up and greeted her.

"Happy to see you everyone. I heard we have a new student." She said looking at Asahi. "Can you introduce yourself, please?"

"Everyone knows me, I don't think it's necessary." Everyone in the room started whispering and murmuring things. The Japanese just rolled his eyes and looked away.

"I see.. Well, if Mr. Hamada doesn't want to introduce himself, let's continue our discussion." Before the Japanese could say another word, a guy entered the room panting heavily.

"I'm sorry I'm late, Mrs. Mi." He said.

Jeongwoo suddenly grabbed Asahi's arm and squealed. "Do you see that guy?" The tan skinned asked, looking at the late student at the door. "He's Watanabe Haruto. He's everyone's ideal guy."

"Huh." Asahi turned to Haruto and widened his eyes. "What's his name again?"

"Haruto." Jeongwoo answered, looking at the taller Japanese with hearts almost visible in the tan skinned eyes. "He looks really handsome, doesn't he?"

Asahi felt his heart beating fast. The guy walked towards their direction and sat beside him.

"Oh shit." Jeongwoo whispered underneath his breath. "He sat beside you Asahi.."

"Hi." He said making Jeongwoo close his eyes and face the window. "You're the new boy, right?"

"Y-yeah." Fuck it! Why did I stutter?! Asahi thought. The smaller Japanese moved closer to Jeongwoo and away from the taller Japanese. "Jeongwoo... What do I do?" The shorter Japanese whispered.

"Just.. Just.. Just talk. I don't know..!" The tan skinned said still facing the window. "His voice seems like a sweet melody.. Keep talking."

"Uhm.." Asahi gulped and looked at the journal on their desk. "You're Haruto?" The shorter closed his eyes of embarrassment. "My seatmate here told me."

Jeongwoo quickly opened his eyes and wide-eyedly looked at Asahi. "You just exposed me. Abort. Abort. Don't talk to him. Stop."

"Annyeong Jeongwoo." Haruto greated and smiled at the tan skinned.

"I love my name.." the tan skinned closed his eyes along with Asahi who was too embarrassed to even open his eyes. They were holding each other's hands under the table.

If I were to describe, they look like weird boys who's doing a prayer vigil in the middle of the class. Haruto just chuckled at their silliness and faced front.

Class ended, Asahi and Jeongwoo were left looking petrified, still because of Haruto. That guy's charms are just too much for this world.

"Are you guys leaving?" He asked the two who had just recovered. "Nice meeting you." He smiled at Asahi and left.

"What.. What is up with him? Why is he making me feel things?" Asahi asked and angrily stood up. "I never.. Felt butterflies before."

"Told you he's everyone's crush! I've adored him for years! He's too perfect. He doesn't have a girl or boyfriend though. He always prioritize his studies."

"I see.."

"What's your next class?" Jeongwoo asked and took his schedule. "I have Skill Control next."

"I remember having History after this." Jeongwoo pouted and kept his schedule. "I'll see you around."

"Okay. Annyeong Asahi!" The Japanese waved goodbye and left.

When Asahi was about to turn around, he was once again face to face with the school crush, Watanabe Haruto. "O-oh.. It's you again." Asahi laughed nervously and looked away. "Didn't see you there."

"Don't look away. Everyone should see how pretty you are." Asahi gulped and looked down.

"I have to go." The shorter Japanese quickly walked by the taller Japanese and ran to his next class. "Phew... That Watanabe Haruto.. Why am I feeling this towards you?"