Part 15

Third person POV

Asahi slowly opened his eyes and realized where he was. "Asahi!" The Korean shouted and ran towards the younger. "You're awake.." Before the Korean can caress the younger's face, the younger quickly pushed his hand away.

"Don't touch me." The Japanese said, glaring at him who is confused as hell right now. "You were there. It was you, right?"

"What are you talking about? I brought you in and treated your cut because I saw you bloody outside the room." He said not knowing what the younger was talking about.

"I can't be wrong. You.. You tried to kill me, didn't you?" Asahi's lips were trembling when he said those words. he never thought Jaehyuk would do such thing. "I knew you were there that night! Jaehyuk, why would you try to kill me?!"

"Kill you? Asahi it wasn't me. I have no fucking reason to kill you! If I wanted to, you would've died the moment you stepped into this school!" He said as his eyes started to tear up. "I actually thought at least I could still be your friend. But you never really trusted me." He left the room and closed the door leaving a loud bang.

"Ani.. No, no, no, no.. What have I done again?" The Japanese quickly stood up, calling the older's name. "Jaehyuk! Jaehyuk wait!" he ran downstairs to catch the elder but the taller was ignoring him. "Jaehyuk I'm sorry! Jae- Mmmhmm!!" The Japanese suddenly felt someone cover his mouth and drag him away. "Mhmmm!!"

Jaehyuk heard the younger's whines and decided to go back. "Asahi?! Sahi?!" He came back to the room but the shorter wasn't there anymore. "Asahi!!" He kept looking for the smaller in the dorm but there was no trace of him. "Shit!! Asahi!"

He immediately ran to the high sorcerer's tower and told him what happened. "Quickly! I'm sure they haven't left the school yet." They went to the the grounds and the high sorcerer started to wave his wand.

A red smoke suddenly appeared surrounding Asahi. It was choking him and keeping him still. "Get away from him!" The Korean shouted and tried to pull the younger away. "Asahi!"

It suddenly disappeared letting the younger go. The Japanese quickly hugged the older's torso and cried. Jaehyuk hugged him, rubbing his back. He wanted to comfort the younger but the younger won't stop panting and sobbing.

"I'm here.. It's gone now." He kissed the younger's forehead and looked at the high sorcerer. "What was that?"

"Someone must have sent a black witch to kill him. Someone is after Asahi and he or she doesn't want him here. Stay close to him Jaehyuk. We don't know when something tries to harm him again. Both of you go back to the dorm. I'll handle this while I can."

He nodded and they walked back to the dormitory. "Are you okay? What did that thing do to you?" He asked when they were inside their room.

"I don't know. It was trying to suck the life out of me. It was.. A dark place.. I couldn't see anything and all I heard were echoes of myself trying to break free."

"Why did you have to leave the room?"

"I wanted to say sorry! I'm sorry if I accused you of trying to kill me. I thought it was you because I smelled your perfume."

"I was going upstairs when I heard you scream so I hurried and saw you on the floor. I didn't see anyone. Not even the knife it tried to kill you."

"So that's why I smelled your perfume.. But.. Why would someone try to kill me? I swear I did nothing wrong to anyone in this place except for that Go Hann."

"Whatever their reason is, you should always be careful. You don't know how cruel people are in Parailla." He said and lied down on his bed. "It's two in the morning. You should get some sleep too."

Asahi nodded and lied down. The Japanese felt the cut on his waist and hissed. "It still hurts." Jaehyuk secretly looked at the Japanese and mentally sighed. If I had just came earlier.. the Korean closed his eyes and turned to the other side.

Asahi was about to tuck himself in when he thought of something. he sat down and looked at the Korean Should I? he kept questioning himself. he slowly stood up and walked towards the older's bed. he took a deep breath before lying beside the Korean, hugging his back. Jaehyuk quickly opened his eyes feeling the younger's arms around him.

"Thanks for everything Jaehyuk. I'm sorry if I can't return the feelings you're feeling towards me. I did hurt you and I'm so sorry for being so inconsiderate. But you saved me again when I thought you're mad at me."

He turned around which made the younger flinch and move away. "I'm not mad. I was just brokenhearted and sad. I haven't been like that before and it surprised me too. But I'll do everything for you. I'm gonna steal your heart, Hamada Asahi. Just wait."

"Believe me. You'll just end up hurting Jaehyuk. I don't want your dorkiness to go away again. It's like I'm not talking to a Yoon Jaehyuk and I hate it."

"Is this considered dorky?" Asahi was about to say a word but the taller suddenly pecked on the younger's lips and covered his whole self with a blanket.

"YOON FUCKING JAEHYUK!!!!"