Part 5

Third person POV

"Should I call you hyung?" Asahi's brows scrunched. "You said you prefer younger guys. Hello, Asahi hyung!"

"Huh. Not bad. Okay, you can call me that everytime." The Japanese happily said and laid down on the bed.

"You.. Know I like you right?" The Japanese quickly sat down and coughed. "Are you alright?" The Korean came near the Japanese and rubbed the younger's back.

"No, no.. Don't do that." The younger slapped the
Korean's hand away. "What's up with you and that 'like' word?"

"I'm serious. I really like you.. A lot.. Asahi." The Japanese looked away and gulped. Things like that makes him feel uncomfortable and awkward.

"I've had many love confessions and this one's the worst. How can you be so straightforward?"

"Can't I be honest with my feelings?" The older sat beside the young Japanese making Asahi stand. "I'm not a pervert or something like that though. You don't have to worry about it."

"I don't trust you. Get off my bed or I'm beating the shit out of you." Jaehyuk sighed and and stood up.

"You're really mean, aren't you?" The Korean asked and sat back on his bed. Asahi glared at him and took his own pillow. "But I like you that way."

"Yah! Can't you stop saying that?! It's really annoying Jaehyuk. Shut the fuck up." Then someone knocked on the door.

"Mr. Asahi? Your luggage is here." A feminine voice said.

"Great!" he stood up and opened the door. "Where-" he suddenly stopped seeing a girl with bleeding eyes and black smiling lips covered with blood. "Ahh!"

Jaehyuk saw it and quickly pulled the Japanese away. Jaehyuk turned Asahi around, hugging the Japanese. "Get out of here!" He shouted at the roaming ghost. It immediately disappeared before him. "Asahi? Asahi, are you alright?"

"I-it.. It.. It's.." the Korean hugged the young Japanese boy's trembling body tighter and caressed his hair. "I-I.." the Japanese was breathing heavily making Jaehyuk nervous.

"Yah, Asahi.. It's gone.. It left already, calm down." He faced the younger and found him really pale. "Ah shit. Asahi!" He cupped the younger's cheeks and looked at straight into his eyes. "You're not possessed, are you? Answer me!"

But the Japanese didn't. The Japanese was just looking blankly at the wall, ignoring everything the Korean was saying. The Japanese suddenly lost consciousness, making him fall but Jaehyuk quickly caught him

"Asahi!" He kept shaking the Japanese, attempting to wake him up. "What should I do?" He bit his lip and looked at the window. There was a tower with gold colored lights, lighting the room inside. "The high sorcerer."

He quickly carried the Japanese and ran as fast as he can to where the sorcerer resides. "Yoon Jaehyuk. What brings you here?"

"My.. My roommate saw a ghost. he opened the door when it knocked." He said in his serious character.

"It's Asahi. Come, bring him here." The old man said. Jaehyuk followed and laid him on the bed. "I asked Jeongwoo to tell him everything he needs to know. he's just to stubborn to follow."

"Will he be okay?" Jaehyuk asked, looking at the younger's sweating face. "That ghost didn't do anything bad to him, right?" Jaehyuk asked

"That ghost will after a few days. he shouldn't have opened the door...aigoo. If he's strong he will recover within three days. If he's not, he won't wake up for several weeks."

"I should've stopped him, tsk." The old man looked at him suspiciously and smiled.

"I see that you care for him Jaehyuk. I'm gonna have to ask for your help. he needs someone who would guide him to the right way. I can see that you.." He pointed his finger towards Jaehyuk left chest. "Have something others don't, in order to do that. Can I trust you?"

"I-I can't understand." The sorcerer sighed and looked at Asahi

"he's been walking on the wrong path all his life but he can find the right way with the help of someone. Take good care of him, so he will be able to survive everything when the time comes."

"What are you talking about?" The sorcerer didn't answer Jaehyuk's question and put his palm above Asahi's head.

"he will be fine. Do you want to stay and look after him? I'll be leaving for a week to look for someone."

"I.. I guess I can." The sorcerer nodded and left. When he was sure that no one was near, "Asahi.." He looked at the Japanese and caressed his cheek. "Please recover as fast as possible. You're worrying me too much."

--

In a place far from Stone Academia, two persons were talking inside a big mansion. "You should go back to Stone Academia. The students need you."

"I have made up my mind. I don't want anything related to that school. I want to live peacefully for once."

"Are you sure about your decision? The one you have been waiting for has arrived. You can finally see him."