Part 18

Third person POV

"We just rode a unicorn! What the fuck is wrong with that?!" The Japanese shouted the moment he entered the room.

"You shouldn't have skipped dinner." The Korean said and brought another tray. "Good thing I was able to sneak in the kitchen and get you these." The Korean laid the tray on the table and looked at the Japanese. "There's nothing wrong with that. Except for the fact that you left class to go out with him."

"Listen here dork. Math sucks and I have to live a life! I saw that purple unicorn and decided to go there. I didn't even know Haruto was going there too. Now Jeongwoo is upset at me. Ahh!!" The Japanese fell on his bed and covered his face with his palms.

"Eat your dinner and go to sleep. Talk to him and explain everything tomorrow. he would understand you, I'm sure." Asahi sat down and looked at the food in front of him

"Lost my appetite." he was about to lie down again when Jaehyuk caught him back and made him sit. "What? You can't force me, bitch."

"I'm feeding you, brat." Asahi widened his eyes when the Korean called hi!m that. "Don't give me a hard time." The Korean took a bowl of kimchi and used the chopsticks to get it. "Ahh.."

"No. I'm not a kid. Leave me be." The Korean pulled the younger's wrist and leaned closer to him. "What.. What are you doing? Back off."

"Don't give me a hard time Asahi. Eat or I'm kissing you?" Asahi quickly looked away and gulped. "The kimchi or my kiss?"

"Give me the fucking bowl." The Japanese took it from him and crawled to the far part of the bed. "Go to sleep. I'll eat this myself."

"Stubborn. Tsk." The Korean went to his bed and tucked himself in. "Ah! I almost forgot. I washed your stained shirt. The one you wore the night you got stabbed.. It's in your clos-" the Korean suddenly realized what he just said. "I-I uh.."

"Jaehyuk.. What fuck did you do?" The Japanese asked shooting him a death glare. "Did you take my shirt off?!"

"It was necessary! And I didn't touch any part! I swear, nothing! I just had to stitch up your cut and clean it."

"Wait. You didn't go nuts with my blood, did you?" Jaehyuk looked away and lied back on his bed, covering his whole body with a blanket. "Yah Jaehyuk! How did you EXACTLY clean the goddamn cut?!"

He didn't answer, didn't even move a muscle and squeezed his eyes shut. Asahi put the bowl on the table and stood up.

"Yoon Jaehyuk, answer me!" The Japanese pulled his blanket down and pulled his arm. "You didn't lick the blood, did you?!"

"At least you.. D-didn't turn into a vampire, right?" The Japanese widened his eyes and started punching the Korean's arm. "Ow! Ow! Asa-ah! I'm sorry! I couldn't control myself!"

"Bitch! I thought you were pure!" The Japanese hit his chest again and again making him wince. "You simply licked my fucking waist! What's wrong with you?!"

"No.. I'm sorry, okay?" He held both of the younger's wrists and stopped him. "I'll try to control myself next time. Your blood smells delicious! I couldn't resist!"

"Let me go!! I'll beat the living hell out of you!! Pervert!!" The Japanese successfully got free from his grip and punched him, making him fall on the bed. The Japanese quickly straddled and kept punching his chest, choking him.

"I'm sor- I'll make it up to you!! Just stop!" The Japanese did what he asked and stood up. "Heol. I won't be surprised if your hidden ability is strength. Do you really want to kill me?"

"If there was sunlight, you would've turned into ash the moment I saw you!" The Korean pouted and turned to the side. "Get up."

"No. You hurt my feelings." Asahi rolled his eyes and took the elder's hand. "Why? Go to your Haruto and live happily. I'll date that Jeongwoo instead."

"Yah! Touch my Jeongwoo and I swear to you! I'll be your worst enemy. You can date Haruto! Seduce him so he won't like me anymore. I never wanted someone to have a crush on me. I never wanted to like someone anyway!"

"Good point though. But I'm not interested in him. I'll make someone do it." Asahi quickly looked at the elder. "Wait. Jeongwoo likes him right? Why don't we set them up on a date?"

"My ass. Jeongwoo's mad at me for going out with him. I don't know if he would listen to me." The Japanese sighed and sat on his bed. "Thanks for the kimchi though." The Japanese continued eating his dinner while looking outside the window.

Jaehyuk stood up and stood beside the younger's bed, leaning on the piece of hardwood that supports the fancy gold curtains above the bed. "What.. How is he really important to you? I've never seen you this sad before."

"I'm surprised myself too. I never had a true friend back in the human world. All they did was act as if they're my friends so I won't bully and do shit to them. But in Jeongwoo's case.. I don't even think he's scared of me. he's honest and innocent. he was almost like a brother to me. And big fact, he always teases me with you, the nerve of that boy." The Japanese said with a bright smile on his face. "he became my first friend and.. I don't want to lose him since then."

The high sorcerer's right about Asahi, he hides a bright light in him but he doesn't show that everyday. "Say, if I help you with Jeongwoo, will you go out with me?"

"What the fu- Of course not. What do you take me for? I'm not some normal boi who would go out with anyone."

"But I'm not some anyone. I'm Yoon Jaehyuk! You don't meet someone like me anywhere. I'm even better than that Haruto. Besides, you said Jeongwoo might not talk to you after what he saw. What if I talk to him and ask him to forgive you?"

"I'm still not going out with you.. Unless you treat me with pancakes in Mr. Kwan's pancake house. Still not considered a date though."

"I can buy you that whole place, with Mr. Kwan, if you like Hamada Asahi."

"I'm also rich, stop boasting." The Korean chuckled and went to his bed.

"You know.. I was about to give someone a bouquet of rainbow gardenias. I even skipped class when I heard they're selling it in Magus's Town. It was limited edition."

"Did you give it to him or her? He or she might have liked it. Like you said, you're Yoon Jaehyuk.." the Japanese said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"No. I threw it away. he won't like it and I'm sure he'll just place it somewhere else like a mere thing. Too bad.. Those were actually edible." The Korean sighed and lied on his bed. "It tastes like chocolate cake with a chocolate icing on top.." He sighed again.

"It was edible?" Asahi curiously asked. The Korean nodded while looking at the ceiling. "Fool! You could've took it here so we would have something to snack on! Why buy it for a boy..? Aigoo.. The poor chocolate cake flowers.. Dumbass. I would've liked it, tsk." The Japanese quietly said and looked away.

Asahi sat down and looked at the Korean. "Yah! Aren't you gonna ask me who the boy is? You're not even jealous?"

"Well fuck that boy, I pity the food. You don't throw away FOOD, Yoon Jaehyuk. B-buy me that too when we go to Magus's Town." The Japanese said, putting the empty bowl of kimchi on the table and lied down.

"Pfft." The Korean looked away and tried to hide his laughter. Asahi looked too shy to ask for it and that doesn't happen everyday. "I should've known you'd like it."