Part 23

Third person POV

"Hold onto it! Tighter Hamada Asahi!" Go Han instructed. Asahi winced in pain but kept his cool and tried not to punch that devil in heels when he's done. "If you're clumsy, you'll fall!" He shouted.

They're at an obstacle coarse right now and everyone is trying on different obstacles. Mr. Go, being the devil he is, chose Asahi to try the horizontal poles first.

Asahi swinged his body forward and jumped to the next pole. He tightened his grip just like what Mr. Go said. he panted before swinging to the next pole.

"Good, good!" he clapped and Asahi slowly went down. "You're improving Hamada Asahi. I would like to see a better performance next time." He nodded and ran at the back.

"You okay? You're sweating." The Japanese quickly took his handkerchief and wiped his face.

"I'm really tired of him. If he wasn't a teacher, I would've punched him a long time ago." The Japanese said, glaring at the teacher. "Ugghh! He's the worst."

"Get used to him. Mr. Go just wants you to reach your full potential. Besides, if he tries to hurt or scare or embarrass you again, I'll be here to save you."

"Tsk. How was your injury by the way. You came to school early, I didn't have the chance to check you."

"Aww.. Is my Asahi worried about me?" The Korean teased and pouted at the Japanese. "Don't worry, it's totally healed. Should I take my shirt off again for you to see it?"

"Do that and I'll be the one to stab you." He threatened and faced front. His eyes suddenly widened seeing someone familiar walking towards them. "Isn't that Haruto?"

Jaehyuk quickly grabbed the younger's arm and pulled the younger towards him. "Don't look at him, look at me." Asahi glared at the Korean and hit his stomach with his elbow. The Korean let go of Asahi and hugged himself.

"I'm not coming with him if that's what you think. I don't want Jeongwoo to get mad at me." Though I'm still feeling something towards him. Asahi thought.

Jaehyuk sighed and nodded. "I'll believe you.. even though I always knew the truth." The Korean said the last part quietly for only himself to hear. "You're still into him." The Korean sighed again and looked away.

Skill Control was over and everyone went to their next classes. It was Maths again and Asahi cursed multiple times when he went in. "Calm the fuck down Asahi. You don't want that incident to happen again. Okay?" He sat at the back row and crossed his arms.

"Hey. Psst!" He turned his head to the group of boys beside him. "Hi Asahi."

"Tch." He rolled his eyes and faced front. "A bunch of hooligans." They kept doing those Pst! sounds, annoying the Japanese. He tried to stay calm but one of them touched his hand.

he lost it.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" He grabbed the man's collar and punched his face. Their classmates started making noise, standing up and moving away from them.

His other three friends stood up and tried to corner the Japanese but the Japanese was fast and punched every one of them. The other had the chance to return the Japanese punches but the Japanese quickly kicked him away, his back hitting the wall.

He pulled the other's arm and pushed him towards the other who was running towards the Japanese. Both of them fell on the table, breaking it.

One of them tried to stop the Japanese and held both of his arms behind his back. The Japanese kept squirming trying to break free. The one who touched the younger and started the tension walked towards the younger but the younger put his legs together and jumped, kicking the men away and breaking free from the one at the back.

The Japanese rotated the man's arms making him shout. The Japanese quickly hit his stomach with his knee and pushed him away. He fell on the table, along with the others.

"Don't you ever dare mess with me or you're gonna get it!"

"Students!" Their teacher went in and her eyes widened at the sight in front of her. "What in the world happened here?!" She walked towards Asahi. "Mr. Hamada, did you start the fight?"

"They were annoying the hell out of me! And that moron touched my hand! I think it's disrespectful and they deserved it."

"Five of you. I'll take you to the high sorcerer right now." The four of them stood up. Asahi glared at them making them flinch and run.

"Weak." The Japanese followed and went to the high sorcerer's chamber.

"Asahi? What happened?" He asked the moment they went in.

"They triggered me. They don't know who they're messing with. Annoying skunks who keeps pestering me when I did nothing to them."

"But still. You should've told the teacher about it. You can't just punch students in Stone Academia. We have rules."

"Fuck rules! They never get followed anyway." He crossed his arms and glared at the four. "Now you look like scared babies. Tsk."

"Please don't do this again, Asahi."

"I can't promise anything." The high sorcerer sighed and signaled the four to leave with their teacher. Asahi stood up but the high sorcerer stopped him .

"No. You are staying. I already called Jaehyuk to treat your wounds. I need to talk to you after this. I believe you have questions about your powers."