Part 32

3rd person's POV

Haruto sat on one table after Jaehyuk took Asahi out. It hurt the guy! He was supposed to be Asahi's partner but Jaehyuk just had to use his hypnotizing ability to scare him. He took a bite from his cupcake and sighed. "I'm tired of this.." He said to himself.

He suddenly heard giggling sounds from the back. He turned around and saw Jeongwoo and Kun laughing with icing on their faces. They looked so happy. He thought. Taking another bite, the cupcake suddenly slipped from his hands and fell on his suit.

"Fuck." He wiped it off and looked around if someone saw it. Unfortunately, Jeongwoo at the back was holding his laughter and looked away after the Japanese caught him. Haruto smiled and shook his head.

Kun stood up and went to the comfort room. He found this opportunity to sit beside Jeongwoo. "H-Haruto.." he said, leaning back. "What are you doing here?"

"Jaehyuk took Asahi and ran off to somewhere. I'm all alone now and I wanted to talk to someone." Jeongwoo looked away and Haruto caught him blushing. "Hey, are you okay? Your face is heating up."

If only you know how nervous I am right now. Jeongwoo thought and laughed nervously. "It's..h-hot in here.. You know?" He lied.

Haruto chuckled at him, stuttering so cutely. "Was that the guy who was talking to to you when I asked for help?" Jeongwoo nodded and looked down. "Do you like him?" Jeongwoo widened hia eyes and quickly looked at him. "You do?"

"N-no. I like someone else." It's you Haruto. It has always been you. "For too long now." Haruto nodded and looked down.

"Did you try talking to him? You know.. Maybe he likes you too." Jeongwoo's heartbeat raced. Why are you doing this to me, Watanabe Haruto?

"I don't think he does. He likes someone else and it's clear to me who he is. But.. I'm trying to move on."

"Who is he?" Jeongwoo squeezed his eyes shut and gripped on his dress. His hair was covering her side profile so he didn't see how he acted.

"I'd.. Rather not tell." Haruto sighed and called his name. Jeongwoo slowly looked at him, trying not to blush.

"You're.. Actually pretty. It's not hard for guys to like you. You have a kind heart and you cheer everyone up. I hope you find someone who would take good care of a diamond like you." He left Jeongwoo speechless and returned to his table when Kun came back.

"You okay?" He nodded and looked down at his soup.

You said you want someone to take good care of me.. But why can't it just be you, Watanabe Haruto? He stopped for a moment. "Ani. Forget about it woo. He likes Asahi and Asahi likes him too. Just be happy for them. He's your friend." He whispered to himself and ate his food.

Clare on the other hand left the hall, upset and furious. "How dare he ditch me for that boy?!" He sais as he started running and looked for him. "Jaehyukie! Jaehyuk? Baby, I'm here!"

He suddenly lost balance and fell on the ground. He cursed and tried to stand. The moment he stood on his feet, he found two people kissing under a big tree.

"Is that.. My Jaehyuk?" He walked closer to them. "It's really my Jaehyuk." He gasped and covered his mouth. "Wait 'til your mom hear about this." He angrily walked away and left.

Jaehyuk slowly backed away and smiled at him. Asahi opened his eyes and looked away. "How was my kiss?" The Japanese quickly hit his arm. "Why?"

"You can't just kiss me without asking for my fucking permission, Yoon Jaehyuk." The Korean just chuckled and hugged the younger. He finds the younger cute when he's like that. "Yah!" He hugged the younger tighter and kissed his neck. "Yah! Yah! Stop it!"

He let go of him and laughed. "We'll get there." The younger glared at him and rolled his eyes. "I'm not letting that Haruto win against me, note that kitten." The older said and poked the younger's nose.

"I'm not some kitten, you dick. We should go back. I'm feeling really hungry. And I also feel bad for ditching Haruto."

"What? Don't be. I'm here to give you company. He can talk and hang out with others." He suddenly wrapped her arms around the younger's waist, back hugging him.

"Yah! Enough with the hugs!" He giggled and pulled away. "You really got too comfortable around me Jaehyuk. I'm getting annoyed. Seriously."

"You're not annoyed. You're heart's actually fluttering whenever I do those things to you. You just think you're annoyed but you're actually not because you're just denying the fact that you're falling for me too."

"I am not!" He rolled his eyes at the Japanese. "Don't do that. You look horrible." The Japanese started walking away. "Come along, fool." The Korean shook his head and chuckled. Aigoo, Hamada Asahi. You're always giving me a reason to like you.

They went back to the hall and ate their dinner. It was quite a long night for everyone, spending their time with their friends and lovers.

Asahi, Jaehyuk, Jeongwoo, Kun and Haruto were sitting on one table and talked about stuff. For the first time, Asahi saw Jaehyuk and Haruto talking and agreeing on some things. He was also surprised when Kun talked to Haruto. Their problems towards each other were all set aside just for the night. Afterall, it's Parailla's Happily Ever After.

The clock stiked twelve and the decorations suddenly disappeared. The music also stopped and the food was all gone. "That's our cue." Jeongwoo said and sighed. "I really enjoyed chatting with you guys." He said and smiled at them.

"Same here. I guess we all have to go back to our rooms now. See you guys tomorrow." They bid each other goodbye and went to their respective rooms.

"Asahi?" Jaehyuk called the moment they got in.

Asahi faced him, curiosity in his eyes. "Yeah?" Jaehyuk pulled Asahi by the waist making Asahi's body feel the warmness of him. "W-what are you doing?"

"Will you let me... claim you?"