Part 17

Third person POV

"Uh.." Asahi pushed Haruto away and looked at Jeongwoo. Ah shit. "Thanks for saving me. We should go." The smaller Japanese grabbed Jeongwoo's wrist and left. "Okay. That! Was unexpected.. Pretend it never happened."

"Y-yeah." Sadness was evident in the taller Korean's voice and it worried Asahi. "I'll be fine." The tanned skin smiled bitterly and continued walking.

They reached their meeting place and everyone was already there. "29..30! Okay! Now, for the second realm in Parailla, I want everyone to stay close. We don't know what might happen again." he waved his hand and they were suddenly standing on grass, between dead trees with only the moon lighting up the place. "Do you know what this place is?"

Everyone was suddenly murmuring and whispering things to each other. Asahi looked confused and looked around. "This is the place where I fell down." The Japanese said to himself.

"Class, welcome back to the Unlighted Forest. The most dangerous, darkest and forest full of secrets. Not everyone is familiar with the forest so if you never went here, never dare to go alone."

"Why is it called unlighted forest anyway?" Asahi asked Jeongwoo who's hands were trembling. "Woo are you alright."

"Grandma said a lot of shape shifters were killed in this forest. I'm scared I'll someday end up like them."

"Why-"

"I'm sure everyone remembers the historical mystic war. A lot of creatures died in this place, wise leaders and warriors who sacrificed their life all died here."

"Does that mean, their bodies still lie here? They weren't buried?"

"When a creature dies, it vanishes. But some believed that their souls were trapped here and they never really left."

That voice.. Could it be my ancestor? Hamada Yan? Asahi asked himself. His thoughts were suddenly cut when they heard heavy footsteps. "What is that?"

"Aish.. Time's up. We have to go before the giant Pegasus comes. I hope you enjoyed our class today everyone." he waved his wand once again and they were suddenly in their classroom. "See you in our next class."

"A..A-a giant Pegasus?" Asahi asked Jeongwoo who is as amazed as him. "That actually exists here?"

"I didn't even know about it my whole life! So if a giant Pegasus exists, other creatures like a horsefly and a dragon also exists! Wah.. I should listen to our lessons more often. I'm getting dumber!"

"Well.. See you around woo ." They waved goodbye at each other and separated ways.

Asahi's next class was Math and he doesn't know anyone in the room. The poor boy sat at the last row and looked outside the window.

"Fuck Mathematics." he said underneath his breath. he was suddenly distracted by a purple galloping horse in the stable. The teacher wasn't there yet so he left the room and ran towards it. "Holy shit.."

It wasn't a horse. His eyes almost teared up seeing it in real life. Is this even real? he asked himself. It walked towards him making him back away. "It's not gonna do anything bad." he quickly turned around and saw Haruto looking at him

"Oh. It's you." The smaller Japanese said and looked away.

"You want to ride it? Jill's a pretty friendly unicorn. I think he likes you." He said and walked towards the unicorn "Right Jill?" The unicorn neighed and faced Asahi. "See?"

"You know him well." Haruto opened the stable and took Asahi's hand. The older Japanese flinched and felt his cheeks heating up. "W-what are you doing?"

"Giving you a ride." Before Asahi could speak another word, the taller Japanese carried the smaller Japanese and made him it on the unicorn's back.

"Woah.." the younger sat behind the elder's and brushed its hair. Asahi
felt awkward and wanted to go down. "Um.. I-I still have class."

"But you're not interested. I saw you leaving your classroom in a hurry and went here." Asahi gulped and looked away. Nice excuse Asahi.. "Jill, can you take us for a ride?" The unicorn neighed once again and jumped out of the stable and ran fast.

"Oh my god!" Asahi shouted as it ran, leaving the school. They were suddenly in a field full of flowers and fireflies. Asahi gasped and closed his eyes, feeling the wind brush his face. Haruto chuckled behind the older and smiled seeing this new side of Asahi

They suddenly stopped, making Asahi open his eyes and look at the view. "Beautiful isn't it?" They saw the whole Parailla. The lights from Magus's Town made it even more breathtaking. The golden chandeliers in Stone Academia showed how gorgeous the place it. "It's beautiful... Like you Asahi." The taller whispered.

"Ah.." the smaller awkwardly nodded and looked down. The shorter knew he was red as a tomato right now and he didn't want to embarrass himself.

"And that's why I like you... A lot." The shorter gulped, hearing the taller's sweet voice. What should I do?! The shorter was already panicking internally. "Will you give me a chance?" The shorter paused for a minute. he had no idea of what he would answer the taller

"I.. I-I think we should go back. It's almost dinner." At least it was better than a rejection. I'm Asahi! I'm tough. No guy should ever make me feel like this. Stop this girly shit Asahi

Haruto sighed and nodded. "You're right. Let's go back, Jill." The unicorn turned around and ran back to the school. The taller carried the smaller down and bowed at him.

"Thanks. I have to go." The smaller quickly left and ran back to the hall. "Why do I have to fall for him?" The smaller questioned himself. "Forget about it Asahi. Just.. Stop."

The bell rang indicating their dinner. he waited for Jeongwoo to go out and when he did,

"Woo! Let's go." The tanned skin boy who is three meters away from the Japanese just looked at Asahi with a blank expression. "Jeongwoo?" The tanned skin quickly left, turning away from the Japanese. "Woo-"

"Sahi." The Japanese turned around and saw Jaehyuk behind him. "I guess you enjoyed your little moment with him. Everyone saw you when you guys left. Jeongwoo did. I did. I hope you're happy." The Korean said, wearing his cold expression and left the Japanese frozen once again.