1

Chapter 1 Library

The rainy season came a little early this year.

The library windows were open, and the wind and rain blew in, wrapped in flower petals, and spread the floor in pieces.

Yan Qi glanced out, closed the window, and leaned against the bookshelf into the shadows.

Shen Qing poked his head from the next door, then retracted: "President, they seem to be talking about you." "

Huh?"

Yan Qi looked out from the gap in the bookshelf.

On both sides of the self-study table by the window sat several students facing each other, both men and women.

He took a quick glance, only to see an acquaintance among a bunch of unfamiliar faces, Lin Jiayu, the study committee member of the same class.

Lin Jiayu covered his face with a book in his hand, and said mysteriously, "Have you heard? Those two have split! They are both Alpha." It

sounded like a sentence without beginning and end, and it was not clear whether the others were catching Which key word is used to decipher the code: "Could you be talking about President Yan and...?"

"Ye." Lin Jiayu nodded affirmatively.

"Really?!"

The classmate who was far away moved the chair over: "Is the news reliable?"

"It's just what happened last night." Lin Jiayu continued, "Just grab any boy in the same dormitory as them and ask, and they will all know "

I happened to go to the balcony to dry clothes, and saw a crowd of people escaping from the opposite building, all wearing pajamas and underpants, I didn't know there was an earthquake!"

Yan Qi raised the corner of his mouth slightly when he heard him speak vividly. , continue to read his book.

Then Shen Qing continued: "President, you and God Ye are really good at it. They split up at the same time in the middle of the night, and the pheromones are still fighting. That's scary. Last night, the dean brought the security team over and couldn't get into the dormitory. I waited all night."

"I didn't expect that either." Yan Qi said.

When he was splitting up, in his sleep, he sensed another wave of pheromone and instinctively wanted to overwhelm him.

After waking up, I found that the mobile phone that had been turned to silent had thirty missed calls, all of which were from the dean.

Finally, after some mediation, the school informed him and Ye Yang to go home for two days, and then move back to the dormitory after the pheromone was relatively stable.

Shen Qing lowered his eyelids with his index finger, and showed him the red blood in his eyes: "I haven't slept all night, and you, the president, are half responsible."

Yan Qi turned a page of the book: "Then?"

"Then— —" Shen Qing unzipped his schoolbag, "There are so many homework this weekend, I'm sure I won't be able to finish it." He

rummaged through his bag, found the crumpled mock paper and exercise book, and handed it to Yan Qi: " Save the child."

Yan Qi rolled his eyelids and looked over.

His eyelashes are dense, and his eyes tremble slightly when he moves. The pair of pupils underneath are light-colored. When he looks at people, he is cold and careless, and even his eyelashes are as if frosted.