41

Chapter 41 The typhoon

final exam is approaching, and the homework for each subject is heavy.

The classroom was lit with incandescent lamps, and the large ceiling fan creaked, mixed with the sound of the wind whistling outside the window.

The temperature suddenly turned cold last night, and the flowers and trees in the campus were whistling in the wind. They lost half of their leaves and petals in one night, and the branches were bare and unsightly.

Lin Jiayu went to the back door of the classroom and saw Ye Yang sitting on his seat, elbowed Shen Qing, raised his chin: "Look, the final exam is about to come, even Ye Shen has come to the classroom for self-study at night, you also Learn from others, you have to study."

Shen Qing said with a smile: "A dead pig is not afraid of boiling water, and the more I get to the exam, the more I will go."

Lin Jiayu: "..."

Walking by Ye Yang and Yan Qi's table, Shen Qing Qing suddenly wrinkled his nose: "What's the smell?" Lin Jiayu also smelled

it: "Orange?

"

, is sea salt citrus.

But Chairman Yan has always restrained pheromones very well, even though he often travels with each other, Shen Qing has never smelled a specific smell.

Then this is...

He tentatively asked: "President, is your pheromone leaking?"

Yan Qi was writing the exercise paper with half-closed eyes, and when Shen Qing asked, the tip of the pen didn't stop: "No."

"Hiss. Where did this smell come from?"

"God Ye, do you know?"

Ye Yang leaned against the wall and read a book: "It's my perfume."

Lin Jiayu: "Oh! No wonder, it smells so good."

He then After sniffing it carefully, I found that the smell was a bit familiar. Before he met Lu Yicheng in the laboratory building during estrus, before he was close to coma, he seemed to smell this smell.

Lin Jiayu later asked his roommates, and it was President Yan who sent him back to the downstairs of the dormitory.

Lin Jiayu hesitated: "This perfume seems to have the same scent as the president?"

Shen Qing: "!"

"Is it really the president's sea salt citrus?"

Lin Jiayu: "I smell like it."

Ye Yang didn't respond, turned a page, and took a pen to write a line in the open notebook.

Lin Jiayu said wittily: "Let's go, let's go, the good youth is for studying."

Shen Qing spread his hands: "Examinations, the most important thing is to participate, and the most important thing to be a person is to be happy. Every day, laughing and joking. When fate arrives, the grades will naturally increase." It's over."

After speaking, he hummed an old song: "You smell of his perfume..."

Lin Jiayu: "..."

This man is hopeless.

Hearing the two of them whimpering and walking away, Yan Qi couldn't help raising the corner of his mouth, and poked the tip of his pen at the person next to him: "Happy?"