54

Chapter 54 Visiting Gai

What Yan Qi did at the research institute today is no different from what he did at the Perfume Museum last time.

From disinfection to collection, the whole process is over in fifteen minutes.

It made him suspect that Professor Dai sent a special car to pick them up with great fanfare, just to show that the Institute attaches great importance to them.

When leaving, he was also sitting in the car of the research institute.

Yan Qi reported the address and asked them to deliver it to the apartment downstairs.

This is the house that Yan Zhe and Su Yumei bought for him in Baicheng, and it can also be said that it is Yan Qi's current home in Baicheng - the school dormitory is not so convenient after all, he and Ye Yang plan to live outside until school starts.

Because of the long-term stay, he also went back to Qingyan during the holidays. This house was like a rest station for him, and it was also the first time for Ye Yang to come here.

He wrote down the address, then checked the bus section, and found that there was a direct bus from here to No. 1 Middle School, and it was not too far away.

Ye Yang helped Yan Qi carry the suitcase up the steps, and asked, "It's very convenient to get to school here, why don't you go to school?"

Yan Qi opened the door and went in, pulled out the key: "What do you do when I go to school?"

They have been together since junior high school Accommodation, are used to sharing a room with each other. After entering high school and still going to another school, Yan Qi filled out the application for accommodation without thinking too much.

At that time, he didn't know that his good brother had a crush on him.

Ye Yang asked: "If you knew that I was plotting against you in the first year of high school, would you still apply for accommodation?"

Yan Qi thought for a while: "Then you have to apply."

"Why?"

Is your new roommate plotting against your roommate?”

“I won’t.”

“I know you won’t.” Yan Qi said, “So I’m here to give you a chance to plot against your roommate.” “

Then——should I say, thank you You?"

Yan Qi said flatly: "You're welcome."

Ye Yang couldn't help laughing, held his face and kissed him hard.

"Okay." Yan Qi smiled and pushed him, "Pack up your things and go out to eat later."

Because there are not many people living in it, the interior is very bright. The living room is empty, except for a glass wall and a carpet underneath.

There are some daily necessities in the bedroom and bathroom, but not many.

The two hung the clothes in the suitcase into the closet, arranged the daily necessities, and there was nothing to organize.

Yan Qi sat on the carpet, just after drinking a saliva, a phone call came in.

Picking up the screen, it was Tan Jie.

"Hello."

"Brother Qi! You and Brother Ye went back to Baicheng today ?

"