26

Chapter 26 teases

"Love Letter" tells a story about a secret love.

At the beginning of the movie, the male protagonist has passed away. Through letters and memories, the fragments lost in time are pieced together to restore a secret love that no one knows.

It's a pity, but also beautiful.

When leaving the field, Yan Qi heard a girl crying softly in the back row.

Both he and Ye Yang cried a lot when watching movies, but they basically didn't watch this type of movies before.

After leaving the theater, Yan Qi went to the bathroom, went to the sink and put his hand under the faucet that sensed the water, and looked up at his face in the mirror.

He suddenly thought, if he hadn't found out and Ye Yang hadn't confessed, what would have happened to them in the end.

Like in the movie?

Ye Yang came out of the cubicle and saw Yan Qi standing there with wet hands, distracted, squeezed some hand sanitizer and wiped it on his hands.

Both of them had slender fingers, and Yan Qi's color was cold and white. They overlapped and rubbed together to form slippery foam. The movement between the skin rubbing sounded a bit subtle.

Yan Qi looked sideways, and met Ye Yang's gaze, who casually raised the corner of his mouth.

Yan Qi took out his hand and touched the foam to his lips.

Ye Yang lowered his head and gently blew the foam into Yan Qi's collar, and slid it in along the beautiful and smooth lines of his back.

After rinsing it off, Yan Qi took out a hand towel from the shadow box under the mirror, dried his fingers slowly, and wiped Ye Yang's as well, asking him, "Go back to the dormitory?" "Go to Tan Jie first .

"

He started to come out, but the clothes were still in Tan Jie's room.

Yan Qi hummed.

It just so happens that he hasn't been there either, so he can go and have a look.

When he entered, Tan Jie was playing a game.

Crackling on the keyboard without looking back, he asked, "Brother Ye, are you going back tonight?"

Ye Yang responded casually "Yeah", and went to get his clothes.

Yan Qi leaned against the door frame silently, his gaze swept around the room.

Standard straight men's single room, bunk beds with iron frames, socks and clothes all over the floor, and overturned empty beer cans.

If it weren't for the food street opposite, I'm afraid I could see the wreckage of two more boxes of takeaways.

It's hard to imagine how Ye Yang stayed in this place for twelve days.

Yan Qi walked in, bent down, picked up the empty cans on the ground and put them against the wall.

Then I heard Tan Jie go on to say: "Oh, no one will accompany me to open black after you leave." "Two

days ago, the girl in the third row of us said that she liked you, and asked me when I would pull you together again." Yan

Qi Make a move.

"By the way, Brother Ye, how are you doing today? You have pulled out your phone card, it's time to make an appointment with someone."

Ye Yang coughed quickly and reminded him: "Ah Qi is here.