24

Chapter 19 Prom, He Sha exchanged the ulterior transaction of being the president's dance partner (?)

Chapter 24 A Midsummer Night's Dream (one more)

The noise from the audience was too loud for a while, Yan Qi couldn't speak clearly, and raised his eyes silently , walked towards Ye Yang.

The two faced each other, within a fist's distance, he leaned slightly and whispered into Ye Yang's ear, "He Sha has a stomachache, I'll act for her."

Ye Yang didn't look surprised.

Yan Qi was too familiar with Ye Yang's micro-expressions, and at a glance, he knew that this person was with He Sha and the others, and he might be the mastermind.

He raised his hand silently, and pinched the dog's waist hard at an angle that the audience could not see.

Then take half a step back and open a safe distance.

He ran in a hurry just now, and Yan Qi didn't even have time to put on the headset when he came to the stage.

While adjusting, he quickly ran through the plot in his mind.

Ye Yang took Yan Qi and ran into the dark green forest in the night scene.

The two boys in charge of the set quickly pulled out the forest scene props.

Prickly vines hang down above the curtain, and the ground is covered with dark green finely-grained fallen leaves. In front of Yan Qi and Ye Yang, there are thorns hidden in the dark night, blown by the wind.

According to the original script, Hermia was stabbed by a thorn here, and Lysander hugged her.

Even though he was a temporary worker, Yan Qi was also very dedicated. He walked up to the thorns in two or three steps, said "ah", then folded his hands in front of his chest, stepped back half a step, and bumped into Ye Shen's chest who was following up. .

Ye Yang bent down slightly, put his arm around Yan Qi's knee, and hugged him.

There was a burst of screaming and laughter from the audience.

"Hahahahahaha, actually, I think the president's acting is pretty good, but why is it so funny!" "

This may be the most calm Hermia I've ever seen hahahahaha——" "

The president's movements and demeanor are all in place, It's this serious shyness that's really funny, help me hahahahahaha!"

On the stage, Yan Qi's arms were still hanging around Ye Yang's neck, and he raised his eyes to meet him.

Perhaps infected by the laughter from the audience, both of them curled their mouths at the same time, and had to hold back.

Because the two of them are "Hermia" and "Lysander" at this moment, in a forest full of dangers, as professional actors who have participated in rehearsals, they will never laugh in this situation.

—Unless you can't help it.

Yan Qi's brows and eyes were light, and the corners of his mouth were slightly pursed, still showing a shy look in a serious and dedicated manner.

Ye Yang couldn't control it, his arms holding Yan Qi were trembling due to suppressed laughter.

Seeing him laughing, Yan Qi raised his hand and poked Ye Yang's arm with his index finger, looking away.

But he was "Hermia" now, so even squinting at people was a little angry.

Ye Yang couldn't stop laughing.