46

Chapter 46 The pillow

call ends, and the phone screen turns off automatically.

In the black reflection, Yan Qi saw his own face, and there was a trace of moisture in his eye sockets.

He has never been a sentimental person, and he blinked his eyes lightly, swallowing this emotion back.

Yan Qi had thought about many possibilities, but he didn't expect this to be the case.

Three years ago, he and Ye Yang were in the second year of junior high school, which happened to be the group of students who were undergoing differentiation pre-examination.

His and Ye Yang's pre-check results were also Alpha.

Therefore, Yan Qi can guess the reason for Ye Yang to do the firefly experiment without thinking.

No wonder he has been reluctant to speak.

With Ye Yang's character of breaking teeth and swallowing blood, Yan Qi would not let Yan Qi know about it.

The floor of the attic was covered with dust. He held his mobile phone and sat cross-legged on it as if he hadn't seen it.

The phone has rang five times.

The doctor took it out and took a look, and it was still the same call Remarks: Ah Qi.

She glanced at the boy lying on the bed with hideous red marks on his back, and hesitated whether to hang up the phone.

"Is it Ah Qi?" Ye Yang asked aloud.

Because of the serious injury, his voice was a little hoarse.

"Yeah." The doctor glanced at him, "Boss Ye said, you can't contact anyone." "

Let me have a word with him." Ye Yang endured the pain and reluctantly turned his head, "I can't run now." "

This ..."

"Please."

"..." The doctor was stunned.

She is a private doctor hired by the Ye family, and it's not like she hasn't dealt with this young master before.

In my impression, this is not a character who will ask for help at all.

"Okay, okay." She glanced at the bodyguard standing outside the window, "Then don't talk for too long."

"Thank you."

Ye Yang was still lying on his stomach, and the doctor quietly connected the phone and put it next to his pillow.

Because he was afraid that the bodyguards outside would hear him, he turned his voice very low: "Where are you? Why don't you answer the phone."

Hearing Ah Qi's voice, Ye Yang relaxed his entire spine: "I'm at home."

Yan Qi knew he wouldn't lie He paused, and asked again: "What's the matter, did you argue with your father again?" "

That's right." Ye Yang leaned close to the sound hole, and said in a volume that no one else could hear, "I'm locked up at home."

Ye Yuanzhou has a strong desire to control, and Yan Qi knows it, but he hasn't been so insane before.

Now that Ye Yang is locked up at home, he can guess the reason after thinking about it carefully.

But Yan Qi didn't ask directly, he knew that Ye Yang would definitely not admit it.

He was silent on this end for a long time, until Ye Yang thought he hung up the phone, and said "Hello?" on the other end, and then said, "I'm looking for you?" "What do you want me for?" Yan Qi didn't answer,