36

Chapter 36 Dress Up

The next day is Saturday.

Even with the fan on, a June morning is hot enough to wake you up.

The sun was shining on the bedding, Yan Qi frowned subconsciously, retracted his arms, and rolled to the side, almost pushing Ye Yang out of bed.

Fortunately, the latter reacted quickly, quickly grabbed the edge of the bed with his slender fingers, then turned sideways and half-wrapped Yan Qi into his arms.

However, Yan Qi was too hot to sleep, so he opened his hand at once, with a crisp "pop".

Hearing the movement, Yan Qi regained consciousness a little, opened one eye sleepily, and saw clearly that it was Ye Yang's arm that he had just slapped off, and then reached out to fish it back, put it on his waist, and continued to close his eyes.

Ye Yang raised his eyebrows and asked him, "Is it hot?"

Yan Qi's voice sounded muffled just after waking up: "Hot." "

I'll go wash up, and you can go to bed later."

Ye Yang got out of bed and went into the bathroom Soak a towel in cold water, wring it dry, take it out and apply it on Yan Qi's forehead.

Yan Qi slowly opened his eyes: "Pour me a glass of water."

When Ye Yang poured a glass of cold water and came over, he took a sip and picked up his phone to read yesterday's unread messages.

One was sent by Tan Jie, and the wording was very careful:

Brother Qi, hehe.

How are you and Brother Ye doing recently?

Do you still enjoy getting along?

Do you want to hang out together this weekend?

I promise not to introduce anyone to him! It was an accident last time!

The brother's desire to survive almost overflowed the screen, Yan Qi raised the corner of his mouth slightly, and replied to him: OK.

Tan Jie played games all night, and he usually couldn't get up at this point.

Yan Qi didn't point at him to reply in a second, and exited to finish replying to other messages, then got up and got out of bed.

Ye Yang was still in the bathroom, just put on shaving cream after washing, and was planning to shave off a little stubble on his chin.

In the mirror, Yan Qi came up and raised his hand expressionlessly to pinch the side of his face.

This tossing Ye Yang almost scratched his face.

With a "hiss", he frowned and turned his face to check if there was any break in the place he had just shaved.

Yan Qi took the razor from his hand, put one leg on the ground, and sat leaning on the edge of the sink with one leg, shaving slowly for him.

His usual cold and handsome face, drooping eyelashes, pale eyes, and slightly messy black hair just woke up on the forehead.

Ye Yang approached slowly, as if he wanted to kiss him, but Yan Qi raised his hand to stop him.

He helped Ye Yang shave his beard clean two or three times, put the razor on the mirror frame, and turned around: "Wait for me to brush my teeth."

Ye Yang smiled softly: "That's so particular."

Yan Qi took the water and squeezed it Toothpaste, with a toothbrush in his mouth, he found a small bottle of mint-flavored mouth spray from the side of the mirror frame, turned to him, and said in a vague voice, "Ah——" Ye Yang

wanted to cooperate, but seeing Yan Qi's serious look, he couldn't help hugging Yan Qi. He kept laughing.

Now he confirmed that President Yan was quite drunk last night, otherwise, with this level of attention, it would be impossible for him to grab his belt and fight with the bayonet without taking a shower.

Ye Yang couldn't help laughing in a muffled voice, and Yan Qi was infected by him and wanted to laugh a little too.

But he still had toothpaste foam in his mouth, and he might choke on a smile.

Yan Qi ignored this bastard for the time being, brushed his teeth carefully, rinsed his mouth, splashed cold water on his face, gave himself a couple of splashes, then turned around and held Ye Yang's face: "Open your mouth." After the oral cavity is cleaned, you

can Kissed.

However, Ye Yang seemed to have been poked into the laughing hole, and still hugged him and laughed non-stop.

Yan Qi's forehead twitched, and he punched him when he raised his hand.

The beating made someone smile and admit his mistake: "It's wrong, it's wrong, don't hit me."

Yan Qi threw himself on Ye Yang's back and strangled him from behind: "Dog."

"Yes, yes." Ye Yang Yang dragged him half-backed out of the bathroom, went to the closet to get his own black T-shirt, and raised Yan Qi's arms to put it on.

Yan Qi poked his face out from the wide neckline and asked him, "Why is it yours?"

Ye Yang said, "I want to see you wear it."

The one Ye Yang is wearing is long, and he usually tucks the hem into the overalls, but Yan Qi hasn't worn pants for the time being, and there are only two long legs under the black hem.

He looked down, raised his face again, turned his head and asked Ye Yang without changing his face: "Why do you do this?"

Ye Yang was silent, glanced up and down at him, and directly picked him up and threw him on the quilt.

When Yan Qi realized that he was about to hit someone, he was kissed.

He froze, bit Ye Yang's lips lightly in response, and raised his hand to pinch his throat.

The latter's broad palms rubbed against the hem of the clothes.

Yan Qi straightened up, put his arms around Ye Yang's shoulders, and half knelt by the bed to kiss him.

He frowned uncontrollably, but didn't push.