62

Chapter 62 The dream of backtracking outside the episode

The two continued to practice for about half an hour, and the sky gradually became dim. Xu Yan stopped to move his fingers, looked at his watch and it was time for dinner. After greeting them both, he packed his schoolbag and left the music classroom to eat in the cafeteria.

Ye Yang watched him leave, turned around and saw that Yan Qi was still doing his homework with his head bowed, as if he had no intention of leaving, so he didn't bother him, and practiced for a while by himself.

The warm yellow light of the setting sun slowly crawled from the left window to the right, and the room became darker and darker. Ye Yang turned over a page of the piano score, and the other half of the piano bench suddenly sank down. When he turned his head, he saw Yan Qi sitting beside him .

"What's the matter?" Ye Yang laughed and asked him, returning his fingers to the keys.

The two of them have been playing together since they were young, and they have known each other so well that they don't need to pay attention to each other deliberately, and they don't feel embarrassed even if they are silent together. Seeing that Yan Qi also put his hand up, Ye Yang immediately understood: "Want to learn?"

Yan Qi's fingers were slender and slender compared to Ye Yang's, but they were also well-defined and beautiful. The rhythm can be played according to the score. It's just because of the wrong shot, his hand always rubbed against Ye Yang's hand intentionally or unintentionally.

Ye Yang simply stopped, put his palm on the back of Yan Qi's hand and led him to play it again.

Yan Qi lowered his eyes, looked at the hands covering the back of his hands, and suddenly said, "What does that bookmark you're talking about look like?" Suddenly

hearing this sentence, Ye Yang froze and played a wrong note.

Yan Qi was not taken away, Gu Zi followed the piano score and continued to say: "I picked up a piece of paper last night and put it in my pocket, you can see if it is." Ye Yang: "..." He

is

now He felt as if he had been hit on the head by someone, but seeing Yan Qi's calm expression, he felt lucky again.

I don't know how long it has passed before Ye Yang heard his own voice saying: "Take it out and let me see."

Yan Qi raised his eyebrows slightly, and his eyes and fingers did not leave the keys: "The left chest, take it yourself."

Ye Yang: "... "

If it wasn't for Yan Qi who was still playing the piano, he was almost sure that he was being molested.

In the past, when Yan Qi couldn't spare his hands for something, he often asked Ye Yang to help him dig out his pockets, but it was never as subtle as it is now. He moved his fingers, and his palms even showed signs of sweat.

When he raised his hand halfway, Ye Yang couldn't help asking: "Did you know?"

"Know what?"

"...It's nothing."

If Ah Qi already knew and teased him like this, it would be too bad.

Thinking like this, Ye Yang pulled out the note from Yan Qi's chest pocket, and the moment he opened it, he remembered that this person has always been a bad person.

Something is wrong, something is wrong.

Tan Jie thought.

After returning from the music classroom, Brother Ye looked distraught. He sat in front of the desk and spread out his homework. He hadn't moved a word for a long time.