18

Chapter 18 Train

Yanqi didn't say a word, he had a vague premonition, but he couldn't tell what was wrong for a while.

Before thinking about it, Ye Yang held him by the shoulders and turned him around, facing the bedroom door: "It's over, go back to sleep." Yan

Qi: "...Oh."

He felt that he was fooled by this dog .

When I woke up the next day, it was almost noon.

Yan Qi went into the bathroom to brush his teeth, took out a toothbrush and glanced at the dishes on the table, and then heard Su Yumei say: "Ah Qi, is it a bit too much for you to drive Ye Yang out to sleep in the living room?

" For a big boy who is 1.87 meters tall, Ye Yang didn't sleep well last night, and now he is lying in the room to catch up on sleep.

Yan Qi went back to the bathroom to spit out the toothpaste foam, rinsed his mouth, went into the kitchen to help Su Yumei, picked vegetables and said, "He can't sleep well when he's crowded with me." "Next time, make an extra bed, you

guys If you think it’s troublesome, just throw the sheets and quilts for me to lay.”

Su Yumei smiled: “What time do you drive at night?”

“Eight o’clock.”

“Okay, I’ll make dinner early and you go early.” Su Yu Mei turned over the spatula, paused and asked, "Have you ever gone back to the original house we were in Baicheng?" "

No." Yan Qi asked, "What's the matter?"

"Isn't there a small attic in that house? I moved with your dad." After tidying up, I found that there are still a lot of things left there, some years old, you and Ye Yang have both, if you are free someday, you can go back and dig it out." Yan Qi responded lightly, picking

vegetables Distracted.

He remembered a fight with Ye Yang in junior high school.

The reason was that Ye Yang came to the house and accidentally lost a book while he and he were doing homework in the attic, and called in the middle of the night to ask Yan Qi if he had read it.

Yan Qijue was already annoyed by being woken up, so he patiently went to the attic to look for it, but he couldn't find it.

The next day in the classroom, Ye Yang kept chasing him and asking, looking very nervous, Yan Qi said he didn't see him and didn't believe it, the two had a fight because of this, and they didn't speak for half a month.

In the end, the classmates in Ye Yangtuo's class threw him a small note with only six words on it.

Ah Qi, don't ignore me.

Like a big dog lost by its owner.

Scratching on the door of Yan Qi's heart nest, he kept scratching.

... If, in the future, he quarrels with his lover, he will also show weakness to the other party in this way, and tell him not to ignore him? " Ah

Qi." Yan Qi came back to his senses

: "Hmm?" Pick out the vegetable stalks in the pot. Su Yumei poured the vegetables into a white porcelain plate, and casually mentioned: "Ah Qi, we moved last year, and your father asked you to transfer to Qingyan Middle School. What did you say?" Yan Qi recalled . Before he could say anything, Su Yumei said: "You said, you don't want to transfer schools. My friends from childhood to adulthood are all in Baicheng, especially Ye Yang. You won't get used to him being away from you." "...Did I say that at the time? " "Yes." Su Yumei raised her hand and touched his forehead, "Your dad and I will remember it for you." Yan Qi: "..." At eight o'clock that night, Yan Qi and Ye Yang got on the train back to Baicheng. Yan Qi's seat is next to the window, and the scenery is the same as when he came here, except that at night, the lights along the way are lit, the train rolls up the airflow and pushes the flowers, leaves and grass, and thousands of green fireflies rise in the night. He raised his hand and patted Ye Yang's arm, motioning him to look out. The lights in the carriage were turned off, and the dark blue light from the mobile phone screen hit Ye Yang's face. When he turned sideways, Yan Qi had already turned his face out of the window, and half of his face was silhouetted in the darkness. Outside the window glass, the same rich night is floating with flickering fluorescent lights. Ye Yang called out the camera, raised his hand and pressed it, and put the painting into the photo album. Yan Qi heard the shutter sound, turned around, Ye Yang had already turned off the screen, smiled lazily, and put his face on his shoulder: "Ah Qi, do you remember that there are many fireflies in the forest behind my house?" .”