23

Chapter 23

After singing a song in the drama, the singer has already left the stage, and the crowd is still boiling.

The girl's excitement calmed down, and she turned around to see clearly that the boy who had just borrowed the light stick was wearing a uniform shirt and standing in a quiet corner behind, with a slender figure.

"—President Yan?!"

Yan Qi raised his index finger, said "shh", then handed back the light stick: "Thank you."

Then he turned and left.

On the stage, the host began to announce the curtain: "The next show will be the Hip-hop club..."

Walking into the backstage, there was a blast of dance music outside, and screams rang out.

This place is very close to the main stage, the drumbeat of the music seems to be hitting the eardrum directly, Yan Qi is temporarily deaf, and can't hear any movement beside him.

He raised his hand to cover his ears a little, and saw a boy coming out of the dressing room in the backstage, he stopped him and asked, "Student, where is Ye Yang?"

The boy asked loudly, "What???"

Yan Qi repeated: "Ye Yang , did you see it?"

"You--loud--sound--"

Yan Qi also raised the volume: "I said--did you see--Ye Yang--"

The boy finally heard it clearly, shaking his head over the top Answered loudly: "No-see-see!"

Yan Qi: "..."

He silently walked around this person, ready to go backstage to look for him.

Then I heard the boy say: "God Ye still wants to play a play, he should leave immediately after singing!"

The play is the last program of the party, and the members of the play club should still be rehearsing in the classroom right now.

In fact, Yan Qi also guessed that Ye Yang would go directly there, but the rehearsal classroom was a bit far away, and soon it was the student council's turn to take the stage, so he didn't have time to go there, so he went directly to the backstage to look for it.

——I searched around, but I didn't see anyone, so he had already left.

The hip-hop club performance is over, followed by the animation club's otaku performance, and the next one is the student union's turn to sing.

Yan Qi took out his mobile phone and saw Shen Qing and two choir members walking in.

Shen Qing also saw him, and stepped forward in two steps: "I said why there is no one in the trapezoidal classroom. It turns out that the president has already come - are you here to see God Ye?"

Yan Qi ignored him, and in the choir @Everyone in the member group: Come to the backstage to gather.

The animation club took the stage, and the members of the choir quickly assembled in the dressing room.

The girls had put on makeup in advance in the trapezoidal classroom, and only needed a little touch-up before going on stage, while the boys had only a few or two who had serious acne on their faces and applied some concealer.

Shen Qing hugged the back of her head and leaned against the wall leisurely: "When it comes to makeup, we must praise our president." "

It's okay, the dean wants us boys to put on a red face on stage, is it plausible? "