27

Chapter 27 Teng Man

Yanqi finished his last mouthful of porridge, put the spoon away, and asked softly, "Do you think I look like a tree with a crooked neck?" "..."

Tan

Jie looked at Yan Qi in disbelief, then at Ye Yang, confused and desperate: "Brother Ye, who is that person you're chasing after—Brother Qi?"

Then he remembered the constellation Ye Yang used his mobile phone to check before.

Isn't Yan Qi a Scorpio?

Tan Jie felt that he was finished.

He might be assassinated by Brother Qi.

But Yan Qi didn't say anything more.

His fever subsided, he was still a little tired, and he could vaguely feel the pheromones in his body being agitated.

I took out my phone and looked at the date, and it was a month since the last susceptible period.

Tan Jie saw that Yan Qi hadn't had an attack, and felt that he could still save him. He turned to Ye Yang and said, "Since it's brother Qi, I won't persuade you anymore. If you hang yourself, hang yourself. Brother supports you!" That sentence How do you say it? If you die under a tree with a crooked neck, you will be a ghost?"

Yan Qi clenched his fists and cracked his knuckles.

Ye Yang laughed lazily: "Let's go, Brother Qi wants to hit someone."

If Tan Jie was granted an amnesty, he grabbed his schoolbag and ran out. Brother Laqi and the three of us are three rows together!"

Back at school, Yan Qi went to the student union office first.

Last night, Shen Qing reported to him on WeChat that the form for the Summer Games had been prepared and stored on the computer desktop.

Yan Qi opened the Excel form, printed out a stack with the printer in the office, and took it to the teaching director Xu Wenbin.

Director Xu was making tea in his office, and poured a cup for Yan Qi: "Xiaoyan, you are the first in the general subjects in the half-term exam this time, and you performed very well." Yan Qi took the tea and said thank you, teacher, and took

it Take a black gel pen, pull out a registration form, and fill in the grade and class as Class One, Senior Two.

There is an evening self-study today, and I can post it first when I return to the classroom, so that they can discuss the projects they have applied for.

Director Xu is still saying: "Next Monday, you will give the speech under the national flag. The speech will be prepared in advance this weekend, as well as the related matters of the sports meeting will be announced, and the awards for the cultural show will be presented... By the way, Xiaoyan, guess the total number of votes this time is the 1st Which one is the program?"

Yan Qi paused at the tip of his pen: "Drama club?"

Director Xu nodded: "Yes, your credit is indispensable here."

Yan Qi felt that there was something in the director's words.

I heard him continue: "The last one between you and Ye Yang—"

"That's the one—"

Yan Qi: "Kiss scene?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Director Xu took a sip from his tea cup, "Are you two talking?" In love?"