50

Chapter 50 Holidays

Mid-summer vacation, the eve of Qixi Festival.

The little uncle and aunt went on a trip, leaving Yanyi with a light bulb at home.

He was bored by himself, so he took his mobile phone and ran to Yan Zhe's house to play with Yan Qi.

Su Yumei was washing dishes in the kitchen, when a voice came out: "Ah Qi, take Xiaoyi out to play, and come back for dinner at night."

Yan Qi turned to look at Yanyi, and asked softly: "Where do you want to go?" "

Yan Yi thought for a while, his eyes lit up: "Cousin, do you know how to play basketball?"

Yan Qin hummed.

There is a basketball court downstairs in the community, so you don't have to run too far. He turned around and entered the house, came out with a basketball, and tilted his head: "Go." He hesitated: "

Cousin, you just wear this... Going to play ball?”

On a hot day, with long trousers and shirts, and the collars are still tightly buttoned, isn’t that suffocating?

Yan Qi paused, raised his hand to undo a collar button, exposed the part without hickey marks, and rolled up the sleeves.

Go to the door to change into canvas shoes.

Yan Yi Pi Dian Pi Dian followed.

Downstairs, Yan Qi first went to the convenience store opposite the basketball court and brought out two bottles of mineral water. It was ice cold, and white smoke like dry ice was coming out of the bottle.

He stood on the edge of the court, unscrewed the bottle cap and took a sip, watching Yanyi dribble and shoot—and missed.

On the other side of the court, a group of boys sat on the ground and booed.

Yanyi scratched his head to retrieve the ball, but one of the group stopped him: "Child, you go to play somewhere else, we'll take it here." Yanyi was stunned: "But aren't you guys playing

? "

"Take a break when you're tired from playing, and we'll continue later."

"Then..." Yan Yi thought for a while and asked, "Can we be together?"

He said and pointed to Yan Qi on the sidelines: "And my cousin. "

The group of people cast their gazes over. In fact, they have already noticed that Yan Qi is tall and handsome, and he is very eye-catching wherever he goes.

Now I heard from Yan Yi that that guy was also here to play basketball, and these guys were vaguely upset—playing basketball and wearing a shirt with sleeves rolled up, isn't that pretending or what?

Yan Qi noticed their gaze, picked up the water bottle and walked over, handing a bottle to Yan Yi.

"You're not welcome, you two hurry up." One of the boys said, "Don't hang around here, it's an eyesore." Yan Qi

raised his eyebrows slightly.

He was far away just now and didn't hear their conversation, but he also guessed that it was close to ten.

Yan Yi looked back in some embarrassment, and asked in a low voice, "What should we do? How about we go play somewhere else?"

Yan Qi said calmly, "Don't bother with them."

After speaking, he took the ball from Yan Yi's hand, Turn around and make a long three-pointer.

Yan Yi's eyes lit up, and he raised his small hands to applaud: "My cousin is so strong!"