11

Chapter 11 The bathroom

with an inch head is completely unthinkable that this boy wearing a shirt and tie can be so scary when he erupts. He leans on the wall, feeling his head buzzing, and before he can get up, Yan Qi has already picked up a chair from above his head Smash it down.

His head was bleeding, and Cun Tou was still dazed for a while, raising his hand to wipe his eyelids, they were all red.

A gangster swung a club at Yan Qi from behind, and Ye Yang kicked him flying before he could hit it down. The stick and the man fell into the pile of broken glass by the window. Jump up half a meter high.

Somebody shouted: "Why are you standing still! Come on!"

"The two of them are the only ones who can beat their asses!"

Four or five tall and burly boys swarmed up.

Ye Yang strangled one of the necks and threw the man to the ground, and punched the other hard, knocking the other jaw.

He and Yan Qi didn't release pheromone because of the presence of Omega, but these gangsters were no match for melee combat alone.

Seeing that five or six of his companions had already been knocked down, a gangster hiding in a corner took advantage of his inattention and threw a brick in the air.

"President, be careful!"

Yan Qi and Ye Yang turned their heads at the same time.

The brick was aimed at the back of Yan Qi's head, and before he could dodge it completely, he folded his waist back and the brick narrowly missed his chest.

The shirt was frayed, and the skin rolled up in a burning pain.

In the air, the alcohol pheromone exploded suddenly, sweeping the entire rehearsal classroom in the blink of an eye.

Tequila is a strong drink, with its Alpha susceptibility symptoms are intense, and the intensity is equally terrifying and unbelievable when released.

Those gangsters who were looking for trouble were suppressed and couldn't move. The strong alcohol eroded into the skin, scorching hot, and the smell of alcohol made people dizzy.

Ye Yang walked up to the man who threw the brick, stuck his neck, "Bang!" and knocked him to the ground, then kicked him over, then stepped on his back, pulled his scalp hard and hard smashed on the stone brick floor.

The boy from the drama club at the side couldn't help but look away, thinking that God Ye was really beating people to death...he must be crazy.

Several Omegas present struggled to breathe and clung to the curtain bracket, unable to even make a sound.

Yan Qi quickly grabbed a plastic prop and threw it on Ye Yang's back: "Put the pheromone away."

Ye Yang let go of his hand and turned his head. The alcohol pheromone in the air gradually faded away.

His browbones and bridge of nose were sharp, his eyes swept across the rest of them, like a knife cutting a hole in their bodies, the nerves inside were aching even before the flesh was broken.

The pheromone suppression disappeared, but they didn't dare to fight Ye Yang anymore, and they got up and fled away.

"Ah Qi, how are you?"

Ye Yang lifted Yan Qi's torn shirt to check his wound, but was slapped off as soon as he touched his hand.

Yan Qi raised his eyes and glanced at him: "There are several Omega behind, you didn't see them."