58

Chapter 58 Extra Story 1

This damn weather is too hot.

Shen Qing thought.

He stared at the computer in front of him, feeling the black words on the screen like countless ants crawling.

A bony hand greeted the back of his head: "Why don't you turn on the air conditioner." Yan

Qi said, leaning on the table with his long legs, he used the remote control to press it.

The moment the cold wind blew on his face, Shen Qing felt his whole body alive: "President—"

Oh no, it's time to call me the boss.

He immediately changed his words: "Boss, you've come."

Yan Qi: "?"

"Zhou Yilan said that the company has just entered the right track and needs to save money. He appealed to everyone in our office not to turn on the air conditioner."

Yan Qi: "..."

"Then there's no need to be so frugal."

Zhou Yilan, Ye Yang's cousin, is currently in her senior year of internship, and Yan Qi's start-up company hired her.

This little girl used to be very budget-conscious when she was the president of the drama club, and this good habit has continued to this day.

However, although the company has only been in operation for a year, Yan Qi's ability is there after all. Not to mention making a lot of money, at least the electricity bill for an air conditioner is not saved.

He was about to talk to Zhou Yilan, but before he took two steps, a short-haired girl popped up beside him.

Yan Qi glanced sideways, and recognized that this was an intern who joined the company with Zhou Yilan, and his impression seemed to be—"Xiaoxuan?" Xiaoxuan's eyes lit up: " Boss

, do you remember my name?"

Compared with the company, this company has a large scale and hundreds of employees. This group of interns has recruited more than a dozen, and they have not worked for a long time, so they are not familiar with them.

Before that, Yan Qi hadn't even spoken to her.

It's just that when he passed by and entered the office, an old employee told Xiaoxuan that this is our boss.

She remembered that Yan Qi was wearing a gray windbreaker with a shirt inside, and the side face with his head lowered to adjust his tie had long eyelashes, but he looked very cold - he didn't look like a boss who could remember the names of new employees.

Then the boss smiled at her now: "I've seen the plan you submitted yesterday, and it's done well."

Xiao Xuan raised her hand to cover her heart.

Help, the boss is so handsome, can she be considered a work-related injury if she passes out?

Seeing that she didn't intend to move,

Yan Qi paused and asked, "Is there anything I can do for you ?" Small cake "I made it myself, do you want to try one?"

Yan Qi looked at it and was about to reach for one, when Shen Qing asked behind him: "Boss, do you really want to eat it? Do you want to think about it again?"

He moved After a pause, she

turned around and said, "What's the matter?" Shen Qing glanced at Xiaoxuan, and said cryptically, "That... the cake tastes quite unique."