35

Chapter 35

Of the last two questions of the truth in the game, the opportunity to start actively pursuing has already been answered, and now there is the last one - have you ever thought about giving up this relationship?

The lights were not turned on in the dormitory, and Yan Qi half-lyed on the bed, dizzy because of drunkenness, gently rubbing his forehead with the back of his hand, while staring at Ye Yang without blinking. His pupils are light in color, hidden under thick eyelashes, like a hazy layer of mist on the windowpane in late winter.

Ye Yang and him looked at each other like this, somehow became dumb and didn't speak for a long time.

It stands to reason that this question is not difficult to answer, and there are only two answers: I have thought about it, and I have not thought about it. What is there to worry about? Yan Qi suddenly realized something, and raised his hand to grab Ye

Yang's collar: "Think about it ?

" I was dizzy at the moment, and my thoughts were not very clear. Hearing what he said, I began to recall what happened in the second year of junior high school, and then suddenly remembered that the pre-screening time for their second gender differentiation was in the second year of junior high school. His pre-test differentiation result was Alpha, and Ye Yang was the same. Yan Qi also remembered that for several days after that, Ye Yang looked very strange. Yan Qi asked: "Because of the results of the pre-screening for differentiation, we are all Alphas?" At that time, they were only junior high school students, and in the cognition instilled since childhood, there is no such thing as an Alpha being able to be with an Alpha. Ye Yang thought about giving up because of this, right? can not understand. But Yan Qi still didn't feel very well, his chest was congested and congested, as if he had swallowed a ball of waste paper. He frowned and raised his hand to grab Ye Yang's throat. Yan Qi didn't control the strength of his hands very much, and pinched a little hard. Ye Yang dunked his fingers into his fingers and broke out a little gap before he could catch his breath and explained to him: "It's not because of this. Ah Qi, do you remember me? I lost a book in the attic of your house." Hearing this sentence, Yan Qi was startled, and slowly let go of his hand. Of course he remembered that they had fought because of this incident at the time, and they didn't speak for more than half a month. In the end, the students in Ye Yangtuo's class threw small notes to him to reconcile.

The ball of waste paper stuck in his chest seemed to have been scratched by some claw again, and a few messy debris were torn off.

Yan Qi lowered his arms and sank into the quilt, turned his face away, and asked in a calm tone, "Is it the time when I ignored you?

" "I was wrong, don't be angry."

Yan Qi: "I'm sorry."

"..."

Yan Qi continued: "If I knew, I wouldn't do that to you."

Ye Yang was silent for a moment, just about to speak , and heard Yan Qi say: "They said they cleaned the attic before moving, and if there are your things, the book may still be there."

Yan Qi's old house in Baicheng is not close to No. Now that the end of term is approaching, the work and studies of the student union are heavy, he can't find time to go back, and he has to wait until the holiday to find it.

Ye Yang shook his head: "There's no need to look for it, that book is useless now."

Yan Qi froze for a moment.