34

Chapter 34 Truth:

"Hey!" Shen Qing rushed behind Zhou Qu, startling everyone, "How are you?"

Zhou Qu raised his chin: "Hey, there have been two rounds, and the president won Yes, the rest of us hit two free throws."

Shen Qing suddenly understood, and smiled: "You dare to let only one person win with the president, isn't that waiting to be punished?" "Stop it

, I regret it It’s so green.” Zhou Qu turned to look at him, “Have you bought it yet? You can start punishing.” The

clerks at the stall brought up the stir-fried dishes one after another, and everyone put away the cards, leaving only a stack of truth or dare The cards are stacked in the middle.

Zhou Quqi opened a can of beer and took the lead to take out one.

The boy next to him poked his head to look: "Please call your ex-girlfriend and say——I miss you." "

Hahahahahaha, did you just play such a big game when you came up?"

"This card is bad enough!

" "

Zhou Qu: "Who broke up and still left her ex's phone number? She and I have already deleted each other." "

Hey brother, isn't your ex-girlfriend the senior in high school—I have her phone number here, I'll read it to you." Listen!"

Zhou Qu showed a suspicious expression on his life. The others laughed together and booed: "Hurry up

, Brother Qu! Take out your phone! " Then turned on the hands-free. "Du-doo--" a clear female voice: "Hello? Zhou Qu?" The others kept silent, pricking up their ears to listen, while silently urging with their eyes: "Say it!" Zhou Qu wrinkled his face in embarrassment He choked out a sentence: "I miss you." The voice was softer than a mosquito. Everyone wanted to laugh but did not dare to laugh, they all waited to see how the other party would respond. The other end was silent for more than ten seconds before slowly saying, "Where are you now?" " ..."

Zhou Qu was stunned for a moment, and quickly replied: "It's at the school gate, here at the stall." "

—I'm at the playground, at the flag-raising platform. If you have time, you can come and chat." "

Okay, I'll go over now " Zhou Qu hung up the phone, picked up his schoolbag, "I'm leaving first, brothers, you play!"

The rest of the boys looked at each other.

"Does this look like a joke??"

"It's a big adventure and I'll make up for you!" "

No, he still has one more round! Just run away like this?"

"It's not important to have a target in the game." Shen Qing said The card was shuffled back and asked, "Who's next?"

Going clockwise, Zhou Qu passed Ye Yang.

Originally, Shen Qing arranged to tell the truth to the people on the right, thinking that God Ye would sit on the right and keep the secret for the president, but now it seems that God Ye is in front of the president, and the president is hard to lose, so why should they sit next to each other? it's the same.

Ye Yang's slender fingers flicked through the deck of cards and took out one.

The other boys were curious but did not dare to pry too clearly, so they asked Shen Qing with their eyes. Shen Qing glanced at the card and said, "Hey, this is still a combination question." Please choose three of the following five questions to answer: