12

Chapter 12 Mojito

is hard to describe what it feels like.

That day in the laboratory building, Yan Qi smelled the overflowing Omega pheromones, and was also induced to possess the possessiveness belonging to Alpha's nature, a kind of excitement just around the corner.

At that time, he calmly separated Lin Jiayu's skin with his sleeve and injected him with the inhibitor.

At this moment he was buried in another Alpha's neck, Ye Yang restrained the pheromone, only a faint fragrance after bathing.

But just the friction between the skin makes him instinctively excited, and the breathing, heartbeat, and pulse of the other person are presented in his senses so clearly—as if, this person is controlled by him.

Perhaps this is the meaning of the mark.

And Ye Yang still rubbed against his ear and said, "Ah Qi, bite deeper."

Yan Qi's Adam's apple rolled slightly, subtly realizing that the atmosphere was a bit too ambiguous at this time, and it shouldn't appear between them.

It must end as soon as possible.

Yan Qi closed his eyes, put his palm on the tight muscles of Ye Yang's waist and abdomen, and strangled the back of his neck with his other arm. When the tip of his teeth penetrated into the skin, he felt the other's body tense for a moment. The sense of control was strong and pleasing over him.

The anxiety brought about by the susceptibility period was relieved, and Yan Qi's Alpha pheromone was like an uncontrolled beast, while tightening his teeth, he frantically injected into the punctured mark.

Alpha's pheromones repel each other, and Ye Yang's abdominal muscles under his palm suddenly retracted.

Ye Yang supported the edge of the sink with both hands.

It hurts.

I pray to know.

When he was left with tooth marks by Ye Yang that day, he was too trembling to stand up.

The remaining rationality prompted him to raise his eyes, his eyelashes lightly brushed the skin on the side of Ye Yang's neck, and his eyes fell behind his ears.

From this angle, he could only see the back of the ears, probably because of the intense pain, Ye Yang's ears were slightly red.

Yan Qi lowered his eyes, moved the hand on Ye Yang's shoulder to the back of his neck and squeezed it gently - this is the soothing gesture that Alpha would make when marking.

Although Ye Yang is not his Omega.

Yan Qi just wanted him to relax a little bit.

Yan Qi bought a box of anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving ointment at the pharmacy last time, which was specially used to apply tooth marks.

He sat beside Ye Yang's bed and applied the ointment to the tooth marks left by him. The sunken marks on his fingertips were very deep, heavier than the one on his own body.

Yan Qi glanced over Ye Yang's face, seeing that his expression was not very painful, he said lightly: "This is what you asked for."

As he spoke, he pressed his finger slightly harder: "It's deep enough."

Ye Yang: "..."

After being carried back from the drama club at night, Yan Qi still remembered the grudge, and couldn't help but want to punish him again, and asked, "Is it enough?" " Is it not enough, I'll make