16

Chapter 16 Tangzhi No.

1 Middle School was the last to play among the four middle schools, and it was against the strongest No. 6 Middle School.

No one expected that the key middle school team, which has always been at the bottom of the year, had a comeback this year, and it was so strong that it won the next three games by a large margin, and took home the championship trophy of the high school basketball league.

Lead the teacher and five team members to stand on the podium.

The three seniors consciously put Yan Qi and Ye Yang in the middle, and stood aside to keep a distance.

A reporter from Baicheng TV station stepped forward to interview, and the flashing lights of the sports center official and audience seats kept clicking and clicking.

Shen Qing raised the camera, pointed at the two people in the middle of the awarding platform, and pressed a photo, and moved to Lin Jiayu's side: "Look, it's a perfect match."

Xu Qing stuck his head out from the back row: "What are you looking at furtively?"

Shen Qing and Lin Jiayu turned their heads excitedly: "Brothers eating CP! It's not a loss to invest in Jumei Love!"

Xu Qing: "..."

Leaving the awarding platform, Yan Qi returned to the rest area and unscrewed a bottle of water, seeing the phone screen light up Woke up, it was Su Yumei's message, telling him to call her back when he saw it.

After playing four ball games, Yan Qi was covered in sweat. He tilted his head up and poured water on purpose to let some water leak out, dripping from the top of his head all the way to his body.

Seeing that his black hair was wet and the hem of his jersey was dripping, Ye Yang turned to borrow a white towel from the support staff on the sidelines.

Yan Qi held the phone with one hand, took it with the other hand, wiped it twice indiscriminately, and left it there.

Ye Yang had no choice but to stand in front of him, raised his hand to cover his wet black hair with a towel, and gave him a questioning look.

Yan Qi said, "My mother."

"Oh." The corner of Ye Yang's mouth twitched, "Say hello to Auntie and me."

The other end of the phone had just connected, and a gentle female voice came out: "Ah Qi." Yan Qi

hummed , felt that Ye Yang's hand rubbing his hair paused, and added: "Ye Yang is beside you." "

I saw it." Su Yumei said, "Baicheng TV Station is broadcasting the high school basketball league live, and the picture has just cut to your place."

Yan Qi raised his eyes and looked at the official camera of the sports center.

Then I heard Su Yumei continue to say: "You child, you don't know how to wipe your hair when it's wet, and you still trouble Ye Yang." There was a lot of life in the

sports center, and Ye Yang was close, and he could vaguely hear the voice coming from the other end. The voice faltered, and he suddenly let go of his hand, turned and left.

There was no expression on his face, but he seemed a little embarrassed.

This person was usually secretly photographed, and when walking on the street, a bunch of people looked back, and he was shy even after being photographed by the TV station.

Yan Qi frowned, and heard the other side of the phone say: "Your dad and I watched the game. We played well. When is your school holiday?" "

May 1st, starting tomorrow."