51

Chapter 51 Getting used to

Going out of the bathroom, Ye Yang walked through the living room and knocked on the door of Yanqi's bedroom.

The person inside said softly: "It's not locked."

He opened the door and went in.

The air conditioner was turned on in the bedroom and the temperature was very low.

Ye Yang had just taken a shower, only a large white towel was wrapped around his waist, and water droplets were still dripping on his thin chest. When the cold wind blew, cold water dripped down. He raised his eyes and saw Yan Qi sitting on the bed using his mobile

phone, then turned his eyes away, closed the door, and walked straight to the wardrobe next to the bed without squinting, saying, "I didn't bring any clothes, take two of yours."

The head of the bed stretched out his arm and grabbed him: "Sleep here tonight."

Ye Yang paused.

Yan Qi straightened up, half-kneeling by the bed, touching the knot of the towel on Ye Yang's body with his fingers, and was held down by the latter.

He raised his eyelashes just in time to meet the kisses falling from above.

Ye Yang clasped Yan Qi's fingers with one hand, and held his face with the other, gently pecking and kissing the red and swollen corners of his lips.

As the breathing blended, it gradually became hot.

——The door suddenly rang twice.

Yan Zhe asked outside: "Ah Qi, are you asleep?"

The door was unlocked when he came in, Ye Yang immediately let go of Yan Qi, exchanged glances with him, and quickly turned around and hid in the closet next to him.

Yan Zhe heard rustling noises in the bedroom through the door, and guessing that Yan Qi was not asleep, he pushed the door open.

From behind the door, one could see the closet door was open, and Yan Qi was kneeling and sitting beside the bed.

Yan Zhe froze for a moment, somewhat confused about what the situation was.

I heard Yan Qi say, "Ye Yang didn't bring any clothes, so I'll give him two." "

Oh." Yan Zhe understood, and continued to ask, "Are you hungry? Dad is going to cook instant noodles in a pot. If you want me, you can eat as much as you want." The second half bag."

Yan Qi replied: "I'm not hungry, you cook your own."

"Okay." Yan Zhe nodded and turned to go out, "Then I'll ask Ye Yang again."

Yan Qi immediately said: "He doesn't eat it either."

Yan Zhe paused and turned around: "How do you know that he doesn't eat it?" Yan

Qi continued calmly: "He doesn't like instant noodles."

Don’t all young people love instant noodles?

But after thinking about it, Ye Yang's figure has requirements for him at first glance, and the diet may be really strict.

If I asked myself, I would be ashamed to say no to my children. I might practice two hours behind my back after eating a bowl of instant noodles, which is not necessary.

"Success, then I'll eat alone."

Yan Zhe closed the door with his backhand.

Ye Yang breathed a sigh of relief in the closet, poked his head out from behind a row of shirts, and looked at Yan Qi: "Ah Qi, I'd better go to the guest room to sleep." Yan Qi ignored him, got up and locked the door, came back and