10

Chapter 10 Drama Club

Ye Yang came down to look for Shen Qing, and didn't bother to go back to the dormitory, so he simply went to class with Yan Qi.

The two walked into the classroom back and forth, opened the chairs by the back door and sat down, because they were both too tall, making the seats look very crowded.

The students in the front row turned their heads when they heard the movement, their eyes lit up, they covered their mouths and took out their mobile phones.

- Ye Shen and the president came to the class together! When these two handsome guys sat there, the classroom was full of splendor! It was revealed yesterday that you are showing affection today, is this reasonable?

The sight and whispers around him made Yan Qi a little uncomfortable.

Usually there are many people looking at him, Yan Qi doesn't care about it, but today for some reason, an inexplicable feeling of boredom surged up in his heart, stirring up the pheromones in his body ready to move.

He has strong self-control, concentrated a little, and then suppressed the pheromone.

On the other side of the classroom, Shen Qing poked Lin Jiayu with a pen: "Did you read the link I sent you last night?" "

Yes." Lin Jiayu frowned, "I think it's a misunderstanding. How did you get one? It’s unreasonable.”

Shen Qing: “Other people’s CP is picking up candy in the trash, and these two stuffed candy in your mouth, and you still tell me it’s unreasonable?”

Lin Jiayu: "This candy is too hard, I can't chew it. Let me go."

Shen Qing shook his head, just caught a glimpse of the back door of the classroom, his eyes lit up: "Look!"

Lin Jiayu pursed his mouth in disdain, and looked in the direction of his finger .

"Ahhh——"

Lin Jiayu quickly covered his mouth, and whispered: "There is only a little bit that is good to eat, just a little bit."

Yan Qi heard the slight gasping sound around him, and put Ye Yang on his forehead. He knocked off his hand: "I'm fine."

He was inexplicably annoyed now, and when he didn't pay attention, he was a little ruthless, and he slapped Ye Yang's finger bone.

Ye Yang was silent, took his hand back, and ignored him.

When the first class was over, Ye Yang got up and left the classroom. Yan Qi found that he didn't seem to be in a high mood, and he was silent throughout the class.

After thinking about it, he still took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Ye Yang, asking: What's wrong?

Ye Yang replied with two words: avoid suspicion.

Seven o'clock sharp.

Drama club rehearsal classroom.

Zhou Yilan held a thick stack of scripts, and while directing the staff to set up props, she went to the leading actors one by one to confirm the progress: "Sasha, how is the memorization of the lines?

" The protagonist—because she is the only one in the club who is not interested in Ye Yang, she can properly say that the president is only a fan.

The competition among other girls was too fierce, and anyone who appeared would be soured. For the sake of harmony in the agency, Zhou Yilan finally decided to let her play the leading role.