57

Chapter 57

Marking the end of the text, Alpha bites the Omega gland, injects pheromone to leave a mark, and swears the behavior of possession.

Alphas of different pheromones leave marks with different shapes and smells.

Ye Yang has wanted Yan Qi's mark for a long time.

As the progress of the experiment progressed, their pheromone fusion became more and more smooth, and now they can finally mark each other.

Good news indeed.

He turned his head to look at Yan Qi, and blinked: "Then what are you waiting for?"

"Mark me."

"It will hurt." Yan Qi lowered his eyes, "Hold on."

He gently pulled Ye Yang's hair, leaned over.

Even though this was not the first time Ye Yang was bitten, he was mentally prepared.

But the moment Yan Qi grabbed the back of his neck, he couldn't help but curled up his fingers and scratched a few white marks on the wall.

The tagging process is painful and lengthy.

After it was over, Ye Yang went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Because the mark was not visible on the back of the neck, he had to use the phone camera to refract it to a visible angle.

There is a tooth mark on the gland, and the skin under the tooth mark is slightly transparent.

There are faint blue and orange mixed pheromones flowing inside, and tiny white salt grains can be vaguely seen - when Alpha's pheromone reaches a certain intensity, the mark can appear solid.

This is the sign of Ah Qi.

While touching the mark with his hand, Ye Yang kissed Yan Qi's face several times.

Seeing him like this, Yan Qi couldn't help laughing.

I have never seen an Alpha that likes to be marked so much.

The two looked at each other forehead to forehead, and Yan Qi raised his hand to scratch his chin: "It's your turn." Ye Yang

's gaze slowly slipped from his eyes, eyelashes, and bridge of nose to his lips: "Ah Qi." "

Huh? "

I want to tag you as I go."

Yan Qi: "..."

He imagined the scene for a while, and the back of his neck felt a little cold: "Are you trying to kill me ?

"

Qi's face, kissed slowly and cherished.

In the beginning of winter this year, Baicheng ushered in the first snow.

The snow in the coastal cities is not heavy, it is as light and quiet as a feather, until people wake up in the morning and open the windows, only to find that the world is silently annihilated into a piece of snow white in the dark night.

In Baicheng Square, a huge projection screen broadcasts technology news to passers-by: "Recently, the Research Institute of Baicheng University has made a huge breakthrough in the field of pheromones..." "Hey, have you heard?" A

girl Touched the sisters next to her, "What does the project of the Baida Research Institute seem to be called—" "Lighthouse

?"