8

Chapter 8 Beer

Shen Qing's pupils trembled, he kept his mouth open, lost his voice for a few seconds, and then continued: "Ah—the weather is really nice today, I'm going to eat a biscuit, you guys go on, go on.

" Close the door with a bang.

Yan Qi: "..."

He felt that Shen Qing might have misunderstood something.

But no need to explain.

Tan Jie and Qin Boyuan were playing around in the dormitory when they were in junior high school, and they almost kissed each other. He and Ye Yang watched from the side, and even picked up the camera to record a scene.

It's just a joke among boys - but Ye Yang's action is really ambiguous, and it's hard not to be wrong.

Yan Qi raised his fist and slammed Ye Yang's shoulder hard: "Are you a dog? You like to bite people so much."

After this punch, Ye Yang didn't fight back, somehow he was a little bit wrong.

Because Ye Yang himself didn't know why he suddenly had the idea of ​​biting someone again. Normally, he would only punch Yan Qi twice if he was punished.

——Perhaps the red marks left by Yan Qi's black shirt collar on the cold white skin make people want to commit crimes.

But it is impossible for Ye Yang to tell Yan Qi: Ah Qi, I think you are abetting crime by looking like this.

Then he would be beaten by Yan Qi in the corridor immediately.

And successfully joined the ranks of straight A cancer.

It was rare for Yan Qi to see that Ye Yang would not fight back when he was beaten or scolded, he hooked the corners of his mouth, picked up a white towel and rubbed it vigorously on his wet hair twice: "Okay, let's go in." They opened the door, and Shen Qing immediately became

alert lock the phone screen.

While unpacking the cake box, Tan Jie asked, "Both of you don't smoke, what are you doing in the corridor for half a day, looking at the stars?" Before

Yan Qi and Ye Yang could answer, Qin Boyuan next to him wrinkled his nose: " What's the smell, who's pheromone is missing?"

Hearing what he said, the others also sniffed it carefully.

A sweet, fruity scent lingers in the moist air.

It's strawberry.

Yan Qi remembered that Shen Qing's pheromone was green plum, which was sour, and neither he nor Ye Yang. This question was asked by Qin Boyuan again, and the answer was already obvious.

Yan Qi raised his eyebrows lightly: "Tan Jie."

Tan Jie was named and slapped his head: "Damn, I've been susceptible for two days, and I forgot to make up the blocker."

Qin Boyuan looked at him in disbelief: "Are you Alpha? What sweet O pheromone is this?"

Yan Qi took a tube of blocker and Tan Jie took it: "You are called prejudice, do you understand prejudice? Who said that only Omega can have sweet pheromone."

He tore off his collar to expose the glands, very arrogantly: "Have you heard that, this is the smell of a masculine man!" "

You put the blocker on first, ancestor! You are a masculine man, I guess I know why you were bitten."