28

Chapter 28 Power Outage

The school canteen is directly opposite the dormitory building, and it takes less than five minutes to go back and forth.

Yan Qi came out after washing his face, turned on the lamp on the desk, and began to write the speech for Monday.

As soon as he started writing, Ye Yang walked in, carrying two cans of soda besides candles in his hand.

Tall cans, beautiful translucent bottles, a bottle of 30% alcohol tequila cocktail drink, and a bottle of sea salt citrus soda.

Ye Yang took out the alcoholic drink and put it on the table, opened another can by himself, walked behind him while drinking, and looked down at the content on the paper.

Four eye-catching black characters on the first line: "Stop Puppy Love".

"Ah Qi, why are you writing this?"

Yan Qi said in a low voice, "The director of moral education thinks we are in puppy love and asks for self-examination."

Hearing what he said, Ye Yang fell silent and suggested: "Why don't we charge this crime Sit down?"

Yan Qi: "Then you are below."

The negotiation failed.

Ye Yang put the candle on the table: "I'm going to take a shower."

Yan Qi heard him closing the bathroom door, and twirling his pen with his fingers, he couldn't think of how to start the speech for a moment.

Simply pull the can, open the tab and take a sip.

The alcohol content of this cocktail drink is relatively high, and Yan Qi usually has a good capacity for alcohol, but this time it is probably due to the susceptible period and illness, so one sip is actually a bit overwhelming.

A slightly drunken heat surged from the throat and burned to the roots of the ears.

He didn't drink any more, pinched the center of his brows, and picked up his pen to finish his speech.

When the sound of water in the bathroom stopped, the entire dormitory was plunged into darkness and the power went out. Yan Qi fumbled for the lighter from the drawer, lit a candle, and pushed open the bathroom door.

The candlelight dimly illuminated the humid space, and Yan Qi suddenly remembered that it was also in junior high school, when a typhoon landed in Baicheng one year, the entire teaching building was cut off, and in the panicked darkness, someone secretly kissed him.

Yan Qi only felt a chill on the side of his face, as light as the rain splashed in from the window.

So he didn't worry about it afterwards.

At this time, the scenes overlapped, and only then did I recall this incident.

Yan Qi looked at someone in the faint light and felt that he was suspected of committing a major crime.

The bathroom was wet and dark, Ye Yang didn't notice that Yan Qi was looking at him, he just covered his wet hair with a white towel and walked out.

The dormitory was cut off, and there was no way to plug in the hair dryer. He walked to the table and lit another candle.

While drying his hair manually, he picked up Yan Qi's speech to read.

In just three hundred words, it succinctly stated the dangers of puppy love. Next Monday, Chairman Yan will read this speech in front of the whole school and conduct a self-reflection, even though they have not actually started dating.