21

The testimony in Chapter 21

states that Qi turned off the shower, opened the door of the bathroom, and saw that the door of the dormitory was closed, and there was no one outside.

quietly.

He was suddenly a little inexplicably lost.

The shirts and trousers worn to the prom were soaked by the sink, wet.

Yan Qi grabbed a towel and wiped his wet hair, went out and put on a pair of jeans and a sweater casually, picked up his mobile phone, opened the door of the dormitory and went downstairs to send a message to Ye Yang, asking him where he was going.

no reply.

All the way downstairs, the dance was over, and the students returned to the dormitory one after another. Yan Qi looked around against the flow of people, but couldn't find where Ye Yang was.

Obviously so conspicuous at ordinary times.

The students coming and going in front of the building were all dressed in formal attire. They were taken aback when they saw Yan Qi's casual attire, and then thought of saying hello: "President Yan!" "President, where did you go just now? We are still looking for

you Come on—you and Ye Shen cooperated really well in the game!"

"Yeah, I haven't seen the president play before, I didn't expect to be so good, hey, where are you going so late, president?"

Yan Qi was not in the mood He responded, just said "Give way", walked out against the flow of people, took out his mobile phone and called Ye Yang.

It was connected after a few rings.

Under the strange stares of the students around, Yan Qi stopped slowly and asked aloud, "Where are you going?" The

other end was silent for a while, and then Ye Yang said, "Didn't Tan Jie rent a house next to No. 6 Middle School?"

He asked With a low voice, he paused and continued: "I'll live with him for a few days."

Tan Jie sent a message in the group two days ago, to the effect that he moved out of the dormitory and no longer needed to live with Gu Ye's dog roommate one room.

He also invited them to play when they have time, but he just mentioned it casually, and Yan Qi didn't feel relieved.

Unexpectedly, tonight became Ye Yang's refuge.

He lowered his eyes, not knowing what to say for a while.

The silence lasted for more than ten seconds, and Ye Yang said first, "I'm getting in the car."

I heard two car horns coming from the other end.

Ye Yang should have stopped a taxi in front of the road in front of the school right now.

Yan Qi heard the sound of the car door closing, and then Ye Yang reported the address to the driver, which was posted by Tan Jie in the group before.

After speaking, he asked again on the phone: "Ah Qi?"

Yan Qi found that he had nothing to say.

He couldn't ask Ye Yang directly.

There's no reason to tell him not to go.

In the speechless silence, Ye Yang suddenly laughed lowly, and asked him: "Is it because I'm gone and you can't find someone to get angry, so you specially called to torture me?" He said the word torture very lightly