30

Chapter 30 30

"The abundant rainy season in April is over, and in mid-May, various clubs will bring us wonderful performances at the cultural evening. Entering June, our school's annual summer sports meeting will soon be ushered in..."

Campus The soft female voice on the radio was caught in the cicadas, and the boys in the student union took off their armbands, laughing and laughing: "Sister Ji from the radio station is really gentle. If I can find such a girlfriend, I promise not to look at other girls too much!" "Dude!

" Son, let’s drink some dishes like this, let’s have some peanuts.”

“Sister Renji is not only beautiful and has good grades, but I heard that her family background is also good. We can’t catch up, we have to be a handsome guy at the level of the president. "

Yan Qi raised his eyebrows slightly when he was checking the preparations for the temporary shooting range for the sports meeting.

Then Shen Qing immediately interjected: "Ask Ye Shentong first if he agrees?"

"Haha, that's still not possible, I don't want to go to the hospital."

"What are you afraid of? We have the president to protect us!"

"Yes, the president Who is on top, you or God Ye?"

Yan Qi held a handkerchief with cold white fingers, and slowly wiped the bow of the longbow.

Then he drew the bow and fired a false arrow into the air.

The boys next to me immediately shut up.

In the silence, Yan Qi lowered his eyes and plucked the bowstring, lost his mind.

He really should find a chance to solve this problem with Ye Yang.

Sex is the most primitive way of expressing love and desire for human beings, and this is especially evident in Alphas. When they love someone, they will inevitably have a strong desire to possess and conquer the other person.

Yan Qi has never been in a relationship before, and he restrained his bad nature in this respect very well.

But that doesn't mean he won't have it.

The first time I wanted to develop this kind of relationship with a person, the object was Ye Yang.

Occasionally, Yan Qi would think of the past, many details of Ye Yang's crush on him, turned into a slightly sour complex emotion and accumulated in his chest.

And after Alpha was born with this kind of mood, the strongest idea he had was to use the most primitive and savage way to mark this person and make him his own property.

But Ye Yang is also an Alpha.

The most he can do now is leave a tooth mark on this person.

It's not that Alphas can't have sex, but the one that gets inside will be in severe pain. If the pheromone is also injected, there is a possibility of fainting on the spot.

However, it is said that a small number of Alpha couples can adapt to each other's pheromones after many experiences.

——The above are all the information President Yan found in various ABO forums during this period of time.

He also tried to find effective measures to reduce pain.

did not find. Because there are too few Alpha couples, and not so many people are willing to share their private lives.