31

Chapter 31

Before saying this sentence, Yan Qi thought a lot.

Or he has been thinking about these things ever since he knew Ye Yang liked him.

The consequence of thinking too much is that Yan Qi gradually realizes that his feelings for Ye Yang are not innocent.

In this regard, he is naturally more indifferent, he does not lack love, and he has never thought about how to love others.

But now that Yan Qi is thinking about it, he will try his best to do it well.

That's why he took the initiative to propose to Ye Yang one person at a time, which was already a concession for him.

But he didn't expect Ye Yang to refuse.

This person usually listens to him, but at this moment he shook his head and said: "That may not work." Yan

Qi's eyes were cold: "What do you mean?"

Ye Yang squatted there looking at him for a while, then suddenly stuck over, His forehead was pressed against his forehead: "Ah Qi, I am so happy that you are willing to be with me." "

But there are some things... I can't give you now.

" into Ye Yang's eyes.

He was always sincere when he looked at him, and Yan Qi could completely feel his "crazy joy" and other abnormal emotions.

Is it guilt? or something else.

Yan Qi couldn't figure it out: "Why?"

Ye Yang was silent: "I can't say."

"You and I have nothing to say."

"Sorry." But he just rubbed against his forehead.

"..."

"Then you go."

"Are you angry?"

"No." Yan Qi raised his hand and pushed, almost pushing Ye Yang to the ground.

He didn't care, he stood up, turned around and left.

Yan Qi and Ye Yang rarely quarreled. Most of the time, their conflicts can be resolved with fists, but there are also times when they cannot be resolved, such as now.

Yan Qi's personality is originally strong, but his temper is not good.

It's just that insignificant people can't make him angry, so all the bad temper was given to Ye Yang.

This person coaxed him on WeChat all afternoon, until he returned to the dormitory at night, Yan Qi still didn't want to talk to him.

"Ah Qi."

"Brother Qi."

Yan Qi was doing his homework at the self-study table, Ye Yang moved a chair over, sat next to him and confessed his mistake: "I made a mistake, don't ignore me." Yan Qi stopped

writing : "You are very noisy."

Although it was disgusting, she was willing to talk to him anyway.

Ye Yang twitched the corner of his mouth, fearing that Yan Qi would find out, so he immediately suppressed it, and continued his efforts: "Don't be angry."

It's not you.

Yan Qi became even more angry: "You go."

"I won't go."