37

Chapter 37 At

twelve noon in the bar, Tan Jie sent a reply.

Make an appointment to meet them in the underground square of the commercial street at night.

There are many places to play in that area, including game halls, billiard rooms, and bars.

At this moment, Yan Qi was like a stranded fish, lying wet on the crumpled sheets, the smell of pheromones covered the smell of sweat, and the room was full of strong hormonal smell.

He slid his thumb on the screen, replied "yes" to Tan Jie, and threw the phone back to the pillow.

There was the patter of rain outside the window.

Yan Qi lowered his eyelids, glanced at the man who buried his face in his neck from the corner of his eyelids, and raised his hand to stroke his slightly sweaty black hair: "It's raining." Ye Yang raised his face, his gaze slowed

down Tun swept across Yan Qi's face and rubbed his chin with the bridge of his nose.

The beds in the dormitory are all single-person, and they are only that big. Two boys with broad shoulders and long legs lie on top of each other, and they can't squeeze in at all. Yan Qi's chest was numb from the pressure, and he raised his hand to push Ye Yang, who rolled to the right smoothly, then pushed Yan Qi to the left, and hugged him from behind.

Both of them sweated a lot, Ye Yang's chest was warm and moist, his muscles were firm, the vibration of his chest overlapped with Yan Qi's heartbeat.

Yan Qi closed his eyes and listened to the sound of rain outside the window.

"Ah Qi."

"Huh?"

"When it rained in junior high school, we ran back to the dormitory in the drenching, do you remember?"

Yan Qi still closed his eyes, recalling what he said, bending the corners of his lips: "Remember "

"Didn't you mention it on your birthday, saying that you thought you could be brothers with me forever." "I

lied to you." Ye Yang said, "I thought at the time that I could still like you for a long time."

"What?" Yan Qi opened his eyes and looked at him sideways, "If I don't accompany you to shower, I won't like me?" "You

won't."

Yan Qi smiled: "How do you know I can't.

" But very bright.

Ye Yang looked down at Yan Qi.

This is the person he has liked for ten years, how could he not understand.

Yan Qi didn't wait for Ye Yang to answer, but was caught on the back of the neck by this man.

"..." Yan Qi frowned, "Are you crazy?"

Ye Yang laughed softly, rubbing the bridge of his nose against his ear, "I'm so happy." "

Ah Qi." He called out on Yan Qi's face kiss.

"Ah Qi."

"Stop it." Yan Qi hid to the side, "It's all drool."

Actually, no. Intimacy is intimacy, Ye Yang is not really excited enough to kiss his face to drool.

Just seeing him like this made Yan Qi feel a little weak. It reminded him of letting someone who liked him so much hang out for more than half a month. At that time, Ye Yang was like a big dog thrown away by his master. He was so distraught that he only dared to ask his classmates to throw small notes to make up with him.