2

Chapter 2 Experiment Lou

Yanqi was about to reply when Ye Yang's news appeared on the screen one step ahead of him.

This person's wechat chat has always been concise and to the point, he only sent a question mark.

Meaning: What are you doing?

Tan Jie: Brother, you don’t know?

Tan Jie: In the susceptible period, the estrus period of our Alpha, the inhibitor does not work.

Yan Qi moved his fingers, pressed a few characters on the screen keyboard, and then deleted them.

Tan Jie's statement is actually a bit exaggerated.

Alpha has an average susceptibility period of three or two days per month, accompanied by symptoms of violent irritability and high libido, which is somewhat similar to Omega's estrus period, but not as severe.

But it was really difficult for them, a group of seventeen or eighteen-year-old teenagers who were more restless than wild dogs.

Moreover, there is currently no inhibitory drug specifically for the Alpha susceptible period, at most some sedatives.

Tan Jie and the others split up early, and they all have experience in dealing with this. Those who watch movies watch movies, those who have a crush bite their neck, and those who buy a sandbag and beat them at home. There are all kinds of tricks. .

Yan Qi has relatively strong self-control, and he doesn't take the susceptible period seriously, so he has nothing to communicate with them in this regard.

Tan Jie asked again in the group: Brother, what is your pheromone?

Yan Qi didn't see Ye Yang's reply, so he withdrew first, found Lin Jiayu's profile picture in the list, and wanted to tell him that the inhibitor was gone.

As soon as he typed two words, Yan Qi thought about it again, inhibitors are very private things to Omega, and he might feel embarrassed to say that Lin Jiayu said so bluntly.

Perhaps it would be more appropriate to put it back in his drawer directly between classes tomorrow.

Yan Qi put the inhibitor in his pocket and switched back to the group message.

Ye Yang hasn't returned yet.

When Yan Qi returned home at night and came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, Tan Jie was still screaming in the group.

Tan Jie: Where is Brother Ye?

Tan Jie: It's been a long time and I haven't returned. Did you go on a date with some beautiful Omega?

Yan Qi combed his wet hair, dried it with a white towel, and helped Ye Yang reply: agave, alcohol pheromone.

When a few buddies in the group saw him, they shouted hello to Brother Qi one after another.

Tan Jie: Yo, Brother Qi is here!

Qin Boyuan: Brother Qi, what have you been up to lately? I haven't seen you speak for half a month.

Tan Jie: Brother Qi, your pheromone is alcohol?

Yan Qihui: It's not me, Ye Yang's.

Tan Jie: Oh, it's over.

He went on to say: The pheromone brother in our dormitory is also alcohol, like brandy or something. Just do it for me!

Yan Qi raised his eyebrows.