14

Chapter 14 Constellation

Seeing Ye Yang's speechless and confused expression, Gu Ye almost choked on laughter, and quickly poured a glass of water to drink.

Tan Jie said excitedly: "Brother Ye, did you hear that Brother Qi praised you for your success!

" Have dinner together?"

Qin Boyuan took off his glasses and wiped them: "Maybe Brother Ye wants to chase people home and hide them."

"Hide a ball! Brother Ye is staying, can he still hide the object in the dormitory? Brother Qi? I'm here."

Yan Qi said lightly: "I don't mind."

He drank the water in his glass, reached out to fetch the kettle with lemon slices on the table, poured it and said to Ye Yang: "Remember to bring someone back. Say it in advance."

Ye Yang looked at him: "What did you say?"

"Make room for you."

After Yan Qi said this, he saw Ye Yang's eyes darken.

Without thinking about it, he took a sip of water, and the faint sourness of the lemonade rolled down his throat. When he looked up again, Ye Yang had already turned his face back, lowered his head and ate silently.

Yan Qi took a closer look and found that this man even picked up unfamiliar ones and put them in his mouth.

He couldn't help reaching out his chopsticks and poking it: "Raw."

Ye Yang said, "You fished it."

His voice sounded dull.

Say that he still has a temper.

Yan Qi slightly hooked the corners of his mouth, and sat down by Ye Yang's side, with his shoulder next to him, and stretched out his chopsticks to pick out the uncooked ones from Ye Yang's bowl one by one.

Tan Jie: "Brother Ye, you can't do this. If you eat a hot pot, you won't tell the difference between raw and cooked. How will you take care of your partner in the future."

Gu Ye wiped his mouth and said: "Then find someone like Brother Qi, I think it will work."

Tan Jie: "It makes sense. To find a partner, you still have to find a complementary personality."

Qin Boyuan: "There is no one in love, but one set of principles."

Tan Jie was not convinced: "Can't I be a theoretical giant? Have you ever chased a girl!"

"Then did you catch up?"

"Of course not!" He said and suddenly slapped his head. "That's right! I chased a girl before and downloaded a love app. Brother Ye, what constellation is that person you chased? Let me check for you .”

Then he took out his phone and swipe the screen.

Qin Boyuan frowned, a little disgusted: "You still believe in horoscopes? How can you, a straight man, steal the sweet things from others."

Tan Jie: "What are you doing! Alphas can't have sweet love? And I checked It was very accurate, it said that the match between me and that girl was only 40%, so I really missed it."

Gu Ye: "I don't think it's a matter of astrology."

Qin Boyuan: "I agree."

Tan Jie hummed He said, and handed the phone to Ye Yang: "That's it, brother, do you know his constellation? Just choose yours and his." Everyone thought that