52

Chapter 52 Tanabata

Potatoes and pumpkins are still stewing in the pot.

Yan Qi and Ye Yang brought out the cold noodles first, and sat on the sofa in the living room to eat.

Ye Yang pressed the remote control, and the TV screen flickered, and the screen that appeared was the science and technology channel—Yan Zhe usually watched the TV, and he watched this channel every morning and evening to pay attention to the latest scientific research results.

Now the popular science program that is broadcast at six o'clock every night, Yan Qi saw clearly the guests sitting on the sofa on the TV, and ate his chopsticks: "Professor Dai?"

Ye Yang hummed: "It's him."

Bai Da Research As a cutting-edge institution in the field of pheromone research, the Academy will follow up and report on the progress of each project on the local TV station. This time, the experiment of drugs in the Alpha-susceptible period has come to an end. Professor Dai also received an invitation from the Science and Technology Channel to go to the TV station to do research. The guests of the program share the research results.

Yan Qi listened for a while, then suddenly used the remote control to switch to another station.

When he sees Professor Dai now, he thinks of the firefly experiment.

"What's wrong?" Ye Yang asked.

Yan Qi bowed his head and picked up the noodles: "Do you know how my parents mark them?"

Yan Zhe is Beta, Su Yumei is Omega, Ye Yang really can't think of how BO can mark: "How to do it?"

Yan Qi Putting the glass bowl away, he took out a highlighter from the bottom drawer: "Use this to draw on the gland." "It

can still be done like this."

Yan Qi twirled the pen with his finger and asked him, "Do you want to mark me?"

"Of course I do." Ye Yang took the pen and sat behind Yan Qi, "What pattern can I draw for you?"

"Fireflies?"

"..."

Ye Yang looked at him with his head: "Are you still giving birth to me because of that?" Angry?"

Yan Qi hummed: "My parents are Beta and Omega, and it doesn't prevent them from getting together." "

I like you and your gender has nothing to do with it, and it doesn't make sense to do that kind of stupid thing."

Ye Yang rubbed his nose: "Isn't that, didn't you know when you were young?" Yan

Qi turned his head and scratched his chin: "Grow a better memory in the future."

Ye Yang bit his finger lightly: "The pumpkin should be ripe, I'll go and see ”

A few days ago I was busy with the experiment, Ye Yang rushed over as soon as yesterday was over, and he didn’t sleep all night and during the day, and he was half full for dinner, and he was already too sleepy.

Seeing Ye Yang's eyelids fighting, Yan Qi offered to do the dishwashing job and asked him to go to sleep for a while.

Just for a while, really.

Today is Chinese Valentine's Day, Ye Yang didn't want to leave a message at night to pray that he would be awake alone.

He took a shower and set the alarm clock before going to bed, but because he was so tired, he didn't hear the alarm clock ringing.